Honored Contributor

Awhile back I posted to vent about some health issues, and many of you were so kind. This morning I finally had bilateral myringotomy and I can hear again !!!  I've been dealing with this for over a month and was so frustrated. When I walked out of the clinic there was a shredding truck, and the noise was so loud I almost jumped out of my skin !! LOL This afternoon I'm going to call my BFF and finally have a decent phone conversation. Thanks for listening !😸

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I am really happy for you @QVCkitty1. Glad that things worked out for you.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1  What a gift to have your hearing returned. Not familiar with the procedure at all. So pleased for you!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

CONGRATULATIONS @QVCkitty1!!  You must be so relieved and so happy.  So happy the procedure was a success.

Honored Contributor

Happy to hear that.  You must be relieved.

Honored Contributor

So happy for you!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1,

I am very happy for you. Had a hearing problem when I was in 8th grade, a century ago. Doctor stuck something down my ear and *ucked out wax or something, not a fun time. Mine was a little by little onset, and being only 12 years old, what did I know?

Must be great for you to be able regain normal hearing again. My best to you,

hn

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone, my home seems very noisy today. I can't believe all of the things I haven't been hearing.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

Congratulations @QVCkitty1!  I am so happy for you and so sorry that I take hearing for granted!  Wonderful news for you!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!