Honored Contributor

Just got a call from my Immunologist my IGG levels are very low and she basically wants me confined to home, I can go outside but should not have close contact with anyone other than my husband

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Better safe than sorry!! good that your dr is on top of this. Just go with it and take care of yourself!! Good luck!!

Honored Contributor

I am sure you're really not happy about that, but you should be thrilled that your doctor is on top of things and really cares about her patients...and you.

Thank heavens the Internet has not gone down.  You can still communicate with all of us.  Keep on posting and stay healthy as possible.

Regular Contributor

As others have posted ~ we are still here ~ to chat or whatever.  Just remember, you're not alone!

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Just got a call from my Immunologist my IGG levels are very low and she basically wants me confined to home, I can go outside but should not have close contact with anyone other than my husband

@I am still oxox, oh I'm sorry. You are not alone, as a whole we are all being asked to not go out if we don't have to, distance ourselves from others. You are lucky your not alone, you have the love and company of your husband. I wish you well.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@I am still oxox 

As hard as it is, please look at it as a blessing; you know and can take the extra precautions necessary to stay healthy. 

And you can get up close to us in a virtual way. You are not alone. 

Honored Contributor

The low IGG levels are certainly a downer.  

However, I choose to see that in the midst of a pandemic situation, you have received 2 blessings within days of each other, which may be exactly what keeps you and your husband safe, well, and together.   

Esteemed Contributor
I am taking some meds for an auto problem. I will stay home and pray I will be safe. There are some things we do not have control over. Enjoy the blessings you have and stay well.