Honored Contributor

Re: How do you take your supplements?

I take A LOT of supplements... Morning, noon, afternoon, and evening... different things at different times but I am very consistant with what I take and when. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I take A LOT of supplements... Morning, noon, afternoon, and evening... different things at different times but I am very consistant with what I take and when. 

Yes, that is same scenario for me too. 

Honored Contributor

I take all my vitamins and supplements at night.  They absorb better when taken with food so I take half with dinner and the other half with a snack later in the evening.  

Honored Contributor

I don't - my labs all come back just fine.  I'm careful about my diet.

Trusted Contributor

I split mine up too between breakfast and lunch but always with food. I just don't like taking several at once so it's better for me to split them between meals. 

Respected Contributor

I would advise researching your supplements to see when is the best time to take them and if you need to take them with food or avoid taking them with other supplements.  Some supplements need to be taken with some fat (COQ10 for example).  Others can disturb sleep.  I take additional calcium, and I do not take it when I take my multivitamin (which has calcium in it) as your body can only absorb so much calcium at once.

Esteemed Contributor

I take a lot of supplements. About l5. I find it difficult to pass by a good supplement. I also take celery, beet and collagen powder. I would never miss Omega 3's and Eye Support. 

Celery powder must take FIRST thing in the morning, followed with beet and collagen. Other supplements taken during day determined by with or w/o food. 

Honored Contributor

I take a lot of pills because things like the Max Joint Effort are 6 pills and Fiber Mucil and Cholestacare are 4 pills, so it adds up.

I take spread them out at breakfast, lunch, dinner and before bed.  I take the ones that can keep you up at night/energy related at breakfast and lunch and the others at dinner and before bed.

I use this to keep them all straight.  I have 2 sets so I fill them every 2 weeks.

Pills.jpg

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN