Respected Contributor

Re: Horrible Cardiologist appointment

@ID2 wrote:

Sometimes it may take a rude comment to get you to change your ways? I'm sure you know that your weight issues has something to do with your heart problems. Thats not news to you, right? You need to have a frank talk with yourself (and your regular cardiologist when you see him) about your choices here. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. You were given this appt, with this other doctor, for her comment to change your life (healthier). Good luck to you. 

Agreed! If this doctor didn't mention her weight I wouldn't have used this doctor.  She sounds like a good doctor to me. 

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@ID2 wrote:

Sometimes it may take a rude comment to get you to change your ways? I'm sure you know that your weight issues has something to do with your heart problems. Thats not news to you, right? You need to have a frank talk with yourself (and your regular cardiologist when you see him) about your choices here. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. You were given this appt, with this other doctor, for her comment to change your life (healthier). Good luck to you. 

Agreed! If this doctor didn't mention her weight I wouldn't have used this doctor.  She sounds like a good doctor to me. 

The weight of the OP isnt just 'overweight', it's morbidly obese and very dangerous.

The message about weight loss was important, but the OP chose instead to get offended.

Sometimes, the truth is painful.

Honored Contributor

I guess you did not read that she dad not even bother to listen to my chest or take my blood pressure, she saw a number on the screen and went on a verbal rampage, to me that is a horrible doctor.

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@ID2 wrote:

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@maestra

First of all this is not my first trip to a cardiologist, there is a tactful way to approach a patient and then there is this way, but then again reading your post you would NOT know the difference. 

When I was 60 lbs thinner I still has issues, family history, and stress also are factor's, so give me a break

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
QVC Customer Care

Closed thread. Cindy