Esteemed Contributor

Health poster FRIENDS~ I posted in Viewpoints, for the prayers one year ago, when my husband had the horrible stroke.

I wish to express my loving thoughts, through prayer, to [each poster] who helped me through the shock, unexpected stroke, that my husband suddenly had one typical day on November the 12th, 2013.

I had posted on both forums.Smile

~ I had given more detailed information, a few minutes ago, in Viewpoints.~

Love and blessings to everyone whom had prayed for my lovely husband, and encouraged me through comforting, sincere thoughts, that helped me understand that we ~all~ need to be there for each other, always.

God bless everyone who may read this message in thanking YOU for taking the time to do so. {#emotions_dlg.wub}_Naes

Valued Contributor

Re: Health poster FRIENDS~ I posted in Viewpoints, for the prayers one year ago, when my husband had the horrible stroke.

I am so happy for you and your husband!

Honored Contributor

Re: Health poster FRIENDS~ I posted in Viewpoints, for the prayers one year ago, when my husband had the horrible stroke.

NAES, I did not know about your husband! I wish I could have offered my support but it does sound like he's recovered really well. I will send prayers for more continued good health and a long, fabulous life.

Take care!

HD

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/12/2014 Luv_My_Beagle said:

I am so happy for you and your husband!

When I saw _Beagle_ in your 'name', my heart jumped a beat. My entire family has always had the sweetest beagle dogs raised from a teeny tiny puppies. Large 2nd homestead with a huge apple and peach orchard, along with a working farm runned by some of the finest employees. We lived in the city. I still own many acres where 'those beagles' adored and preferred.

My dad thought there was nothing quite as precious as `their unique bark.

Since we lost our cat, Cream ...after the [stroke] on December 02, 2013, I have thought about either a puppy beagle, or two sister cats or brothers as a Christmas gift for my husband.

The story of Cream, our male 18 pound baby older 11 year BABE... just disappearing at noon time when I walked out the door, as I was going to rehabilitation (husband), still to this day remains a huge mystery. I was gone 2 hours and when I returned he did not appear. There was a long thread on Pet Lovers for months with tips in (maybe) how to try and find him.
Cream was a homeless cat for over 5 years of his life, living from house to house. I had not known about him until one beautiful October day in 2010. That was when we heard so many stories about him. Apparently, he was a feral cat and most families could not hold him due to his nature and behavior. He was really torn up when we took him in. His (R) eye's tear duct was ripped opened, his back (R) hind leg had been broken and healed without proper alignment, his toe pads were were missing, his (R) ear tip had been missing, he was flea infested, his eye seeped from infection, he had multi-cat bites on his body with so much gunk inside covered with matted hair. Actually, no one really wanted him.

After being taken to one of the best pet hosptials--THE WORKS--he came to live with us. It had take well over one year to tame him. Cream became like a small child and dearly loved my husband. He called him his "dog cat". I don't believe I have ever seen my husband grieve for any pet, as he did for Cream. (That in itself took a hard toll on his recovery, post stroke).

Thank you so very much for your sincere HAPPY thoughts when you, Luv_My_Beagle, had posted the sweet reply.

**On Viewpoints there are several great friends who had remembered my posting**.

I have a very tight relationship with so many cyber friends from each forum. many blessings to you. You are such a genuine soul. Sending love your way~

_NAES

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/12/2014 HappyDaze said:

NAES, I did not know about your husband! I wish I could have offered my support but it does sound like he's recovered really well. I will send prayers for more continued good health and a long, fabulous life.

Take care!

HD

HI HAPPYDAZE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!

I have some great friends on Viewpoints who had remembered one year ago. Also, I have read many of your posts; you are always such a delight.

HAPPYDAZE, I posted, I believe 2 times, so I know I missed many of my dear supporters. Of course -how could you have known~.

You said you could have offered 'your support'...you JUST {#emotions_dlg.wub}did.

I always find myself knowing how fabulous my life is and always has been. I am answering, on Viewpoints, later, how this all mysteriously unfolded. I was given much odds when the stroke happened, then the infection set in. The entire medical staff, (ICU)- at a very large medical center could not find 'any' antibiotic to kill out what ever was taking him away from life. It was one doctor (student) who happen to hear a recorded message from me, then called me at 2am to tell me there had to be a growth study to determine, within 24 hours, what might be something they could find, hoping to start as soon as possible.

The entire one month, was as though, I was in a nightmare
.....I want to explain on VP, later, what I argued, until a consenus of panel discussions prevailed, from my insistence.....

Your prayers are greatly appreciated and coming through. I am taking very good care of my husband...he takes better care of me than himself...

He is one very happy man, if I know nothing else, I certainly know this to be true.

Smile_Naes

Respected Contributor

I too didn't know about your husband or would have also offered prayers. I am glad there is good news and know what you mean to each other. take care and thanks for taking in Cream. We love animals, have 3 dogs and care for 7 feral cats. Prayers will be with you and your DH now for continued good health.