Honored Contributor

Re: Foot Cramping Issues

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 @In a previous post you said you had an appointment in April with a different type of doctor. Have you been in to your primary care doctor since you have had such a large weight loss? I'd advise you to get an emergency appointment. With as much loss as you have and your appetite, at your current weight, you would be a priority. Your primary care doctor can get you in for emergency help. I think waiting to see your primary doctor could have adverse effects. You could easily have an electrolyte imbalance. don't take no for an answer if you call your primary. Ask to speak to the nurse and tell him or her you are down to the weight you mentioned in your previous post. Remember, we are your friends here and we are fully supporting you. 🌺

Valued Contributor

@rms1954 What did you decide to do? How are you doing? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

One tablet works for me...

I agree! Magnesium never hurts, but this is a potassium issue. Eat a banana, or take potassium supplement.

Honored Contributor

@HonestLife wrote:

@rms1954 What did you decide to do? How are you doing? 

I have an appt with a Neurologist and another with a geriatrician.  I am hopeful someone can give me some answers and resolve to my issues.

Valued Contributor

@rms1954  Good luck on your upcoming appointment. Please keep us posted on how it goes. I hope you get this resolved soon. 

Honored Contributor

@HonestLife wrote:

@rms1954  Good luck on your upcoming appointment. Please keep us posted on how it goes. I hope you get this resolved soon. 

Thanks, me too.