Valued Contributor

Food Revolution Summit! 4/27

For anyone interested, the Food Revolution Summit put on by Ocean Robbins (son of John Robbins of Baskin & Robbins) starts on 4/27.  It is not required that you purchase any of the packages.  You can tune in this week for free.  

It's one of the first summits I learned from several years ago, and it remains one of my favorites!

Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Re: Food Revolution Summit! 4/27

@Julie_23.     I have no idea what a food revolution summit is or how and where I'd "tune in" to learn about it.  A little explanation might be in order

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Thanks, @Julie_23, for this notification!

I always like John & Ocean Robbins’ summits.

I a little surprised with a couple of the speakers this year,

but will probably listen to...

-Dr. Neal Barnard (always my fav!),

-Dr. Dean Ornish,

-Dr. Kim Williams

-Dr. Michael Klaper

💚🌿💚🌿💚

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I am signed up!  I am a little behind, though, on the preview videos.  I really need this inspiration. I bought a huge container of peanut m&ms amd Hershey's kisses on clearance at Sam's Monday and am disgusted with the dent I have put in them.  😣

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Julie_23.     I have no idea what a food revolution summit is or how and where I'd "tune in" to learn about it.  A little explanation might be in order

@Kachina624- Here's a little more info-The Food Revolution Summit is a weeklong event hosted by father-and-son team John and Ocean Robbins and put on by the Food Revolution Network, whose mission is “healthy, ethical, sustainable food for all.”This annual online event will be attended by people from around the world.

There's a website where you can log-on to see the presentations.  Sometimes during pledge drive time our PBS channels will air the presentations.  The Robbins are heirs to the Baskin-Robbins co-founder.

Honored Contributor

Several new presenters I am very interested in listening to so I signed up.

Thanks for the heads up, @Julie_23 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @Kachina624 - I apologize for not having provided more information.  Thank you, @qbetzforreal, for having done so!  I definitely say it's worth checking out (even if just to google it and look at the speakers/topics).