Respected Contributor

I have a Fitbit Blaze and after about 6 months it stopped working.  Literally- working one minute, black screen the next.

CS could not solve the problem so they offered to replace it.  In the email they sent I have 2 options

1- replacement

2- 50% off another Fitbit

I thought this is a new option, hmmmm...... a way to get me to spend more $$$ but perhaps this could prompt me to buy the new Versa model........

Great marketing! THEN I realized reading the fine print that the 50% off deal is only good on the very old Fitbit models ???!!!!!  You know the ones you can buy at TJMaxx for $20

I am really surprised by this.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fitbit replacement offer

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

I have a Fitbit Blaze and after about 6 months it stopped working.  Literally- working one minute, black screen the next.

CS could not solve the problem so they offered to replace it.  In the email they sent I have 2 options

1- replacement

2- 50% off another Fitbit

I thought this is a new option, hmmmm...... a way to get me to spend more $$$ but perhaps this could prompt me to buy the new Versa model........

Great marketing! THEN I realized reading the fine print that the 50% off deal is only good on the very old Fitbit models ???!!!!!  You know the ones you can buy at TJMaxx for $20

I am really surprised by this.

My offer was  only 25% because it was 13 months old.  Past warranty so no replacement . It still was working just was having  glitches.  Would have loved 25% off the Versa.  Totally get it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fitbit replacement offer

Call Fitbit CS and see what they will do. I’ve gotten a new Fitbit for free twice because mine died.