Honored Contributor

@sidsmom

You may be leery about this, but you could try putting hydrogen peroxide on a cotton swab (Q-tip) and gently dabbing it on the stye.  

I've done this and it unfailingly helps it heal.

Just be careful, as I'm sure you know, not to get any HP in the eye itself.  

You seem to me to be someone with a steady hand!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Re: 👹👀Eye Stye

[ Edited ]

@sidsmom

Colloidal silver on a cotton ball will take care of it quickly. Use it 2-3 times per day. Rub over the area, won’t hurt your eye if you get it in your eye.

If if you ever feel another just starting, the same thing will get rid of it before it fully develops.

Respected Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

I feel like I need one of these:

463A48A2-FC7D-4599-8896-84A9D959B303.jpeg

When I drank alcohol, this was actually my favorite drink-esp. the 3 olives-yummmm!

Respected Contributor

I've never had one come back, I just put a warm/hot wash cloth on it after popping.  I used to get them all the time.  Not so much anymore tho.

I accidentally put HP in my eye once.  It was enlightening but not harmful.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

You might be wise to see a doctor.  Popping anything on your eye is not a very wise thing to do.  I can speak from experience.  We always put drawing salve or Irish potato poltices on ours when we were growing up.  I got one when I was about 22 years old and did exactly what the former poster said, popped it and put a warm compress on it.  I had a swollen upper lid the following day and the under part of the lid had dozens of stys underneath.  I had to be put to sleep and have them dealt with.  The following few days, they had spread to the following eye and I had to repeat the same thing, be put to sleep and have them excised.  I was out of work 3 weeks as a result.  So, my advice is that when it comes to your eyes, don't play foolish games like I did.