Honored Contributor

Plain alcohol sprayed on skin is extremely drying.  On surfaces, it may cause damage to porous gemstones and finishes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

what does EPA or FDA have to do with the OP's question

Gee your nice!! There is sopose to be a list,asking which one it is.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

SilleeMEE, thank you very much,i do use alcohol also,been doing that for many years. How is your girl today?

Honored Contributor

Today my girl is doing great! Thanks for asking. Woman Happy@goldensrbest 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Today my girl is doing great! Thanks for asking. Woman Happy@goldensrbest 

WONDERFUL!!!!!Heart

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Plain alcohol sprayed on skin is extremely drying.  On surfaces, it may cause damage to porous gemstones and finishes.

Of course, I agree with that. If there are any concerns about damaging hard surfaces of anything then good ol' soap and water is the next best thing.

Honored Contributor

Clorox makes a healthcare approved bleach wipe.  I purchased mine thru WalMart.   They are also available at Amazon and Target.   I think they are EPA approved.   

Honored Contributor

I found Diversey, virex on amazon,never heard of it before.But i think i saw watress cleaning tables with it this summer,it just rings a bell in my head.

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Dear Lovely @Preds,

Unfortunately, we live in a world where some people have lost their values.  If they ever had them, I don’t know.  Those of us who follow a different path will never understand.  No disrespect to a beloved celebrity and his darling daughter, but I felt there was so little mention of the other victims.  They did not have to be named, and glad they were not, but their lives were lost as well.  My rant of the day.  So far, no news show has pursued me with a job offer.  I just need 5 minutes a day.

@PamfromCTWhat does this have to do with hand sanitizers?

Esteemed Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@PamfromCT wrote:

Dear Lovely @Preds,

Unfortunately, we live in a world where some people have lost their values.  If they ever had them, I don’t know.  Those of us who follow a different path will never understand.  No disrespect to a beloved celebrity and his darling daughter, but I felt there was so little mention of the other victims.  They did not have to be named, and glad they were not, but their lives were lost as well.  My rant of the day.  So far, no news show has pursued me with a job offer.  I just need 5 minutes a day.

@PamfromCTWhat does this have to do with hand sanitizers?

ABSOLUTELY  NOTHING!!!  NO! I HAVE NOT LOST MY MIND.  THIS MUST BE DUE TO ALL THE IT PROBLEMS GOING ON HERE?  THIS WAS POSTED ON THE THREAD FOR OUR LOVELY PREDS.  HOW IT WAS REPEATED HERE IS A MYSTERY FOR THE AGES.  I WISH SOMEONE WOULD FIX THESE PROBLEMS?

PAM