Honored Contributor

Re: Down to my last square of Lessman Chocolate!

@QPrincess When it first came out, I got a small bottle (30 pieces) of each percentage and like Goldilocks, I prefer the middle one in the 70's.

The one in the 90's was too bitter for me but I have friends who prefer the higher percentage.

The 66% is, to me, like most candy bars in the stores, which I used to love. But now I am truly a fan of the the middle one.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 I switched to going to the high school and running up and down the bleachers! Really works the leg muscles. Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@QPrincess 

I presonally like the darkest...maybe 94%?  I've always loved dark chocolate, but tried his other varieties when they were first offered.

Now, I only buy the dark, but would like to try the one with coffee in it.  I'm also a black coffee lover!  Even drink espresso black Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler 

@Laura14 

You both have me laughing.  

Maybe we should just try to hire a convoy for the next shipment?  Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@4kitties 

I searched for the product on both HSN and ProCap labs this morning thinking I would order a small supply until I could buy the 55 gallon drum size Cat LOL

However, I could not find it on either site.

I particularly like the taste, texture and small size of it.  Not to mention the benefits offered for cholesteral.  I can normally have one little square and I'm satisfied.

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman 

I am starting to have issues with my cholesterol levels, despite my diet and exercise.  And I LOVE dark chocolate.  I cannot find this product listed on QVC right now, but I will be keeping an eye out for it as the weather cools down.  

I think I will be trying it as I truly do not want to take a statin.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@World Traveler 

@Laura14 

You both have me laughing.  

Maybe we should just try to hire a convoy for the next shipment?  Cat LOL

@Witchy Woman I have already gotten a quote from the Airforce.  @World Traveler  will not outdo me.  Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 Elon Musk and his space ship will outrank the Air Force. He's on my speed dial!

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman I usually get it from Pro Caps Labs, Andrew's facility for making all his products. I bypass QVC and HSN and get it from his company. He doesn't sell it cheaper, but it normally gets to me faster and no tax. Any special prices on HSN/QVC are also reflected on his website. The only advantage I have found in ordering from HSN/QVC is they may give you more easy-pay options. 

Esteemed Contributor

@4kitties 

It's certainly worth a try.  I have no issues right now, but just enjoy the chocolate and added benefits.

You could try a smaller container as they have several sizes.  I always get the biggest one since I share with my husband.

They only ship in the cooler months, so that's right around the corner Cat Happy