Honored Contributor

Re: Down to my last square of Lessman Chocolate!

@Laura14 "Drug of choice," you're funny! I will admit I am addicted to Andrew's chocolate. And the fact that it is helping me with my cholesterol is a bonus!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler I mean it!  I'm taking down the street drug lords.  You will see me on Dr. Phil trying to be taken to CN rehab before long and I will be denying the help.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Laura14  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I take Cholestacare every day, I don't rely on the CN for that as I don't eat it very often.

I am due for my 5 year bloodwork, so sometime next year I will go for a physical and blookwork to see where my numbers are for cholesterol and vitamin d.

I did the baseline and one year in for both of these as well as switching to paleo at the samem time and my numbers improved nicely with all of that.

I'll be interested to see where they are now.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Laura14 Elon Musk and his space ship will outrank the Air Force. He's on my speed dial!

@World Traveler NO way no how!  USAF!  Best on the planet and off!

The United States Space Force is recruiting the brightest minds in science, technology, aerospace and engineering. We don’t just think outside the box, we think outside the atmosphere. If you’d like to be part of a team being built to meet the challenges of tomorrow, join us. We can see your future from up here.

Honored Contributor

Don't help @World Traveler  @Sooner !  She tries to call out the USAF to hijack my stash, I'm calling out Starfleet!  Smiley Tongue  Don't make me bring out the Klingons!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

Don't help @World Traveler  @Sooner !  She tries to call out the USAF to hijack my stash, I'm calling out Starfleet!  Smiley Tongue  Don't make me bring out the Klingons!

@Laura14 @World Traveler Nothing looks better than an Air Force guy bringing the chocolate to the door!!!!!   And let's see the Starfleet outfly my Blue Angels no matter if they are Navy not AF!  Thunderbirds are good but as a team, I have never seen any group come close to the Blue Angels!

You gotta be good to land a jet on a moving, rocking and rolling ship! Think about that!  

Honored Contributor

I have a naval pilot in the family @Sooner .  I second that!

Honored Contributor

For you Lessman cholesterol product people (CholestraCare capsules, Ultimate Oatmeal, and ChocoNuvo specifically), you might find this information interesting, something his customer care people told me.

Cholesterol benefit comparison. They represent the same benefit.

Oatmeal - 1 serving 

or

CholestraCare - 1 capsule (2 for larger meals) 

or

ChocoNuvo - 1 square

You cannot take too much of the plant sterols/esters from a safety standpoint. However, research has shown that taking more than 800mg of plant sterols or 1300mg of plant sterol esters per meal is no more effective than taking those recommend levels.

Also, there is no additional benefit from taking more than 2400mg/3900mg of plant sterols/esters daily.

You may take all three products (CholestaCare, ChocoNuvo, and Ultimate Oatmeal) daily, but you may want to interchange or combine them as if they were all one product. That means, according to research and Andrew’s Suggested Use, you could continue to have your one serving of Ultimate Oatmeal in the morning, and reserve the CholestaCare and ChocoNuvo for lunch and/or dinner. You may consume one or two CholestaCare capsules, one or two ChocoNuvo squares, or one of each with each meal.

I hope that makes sense! I would say, just think of the Suggested Use for CholestaCare. Take one or two capsules with each meal or snack. Take one capsule with smaller meals or snacks; take two capsules with larger meals. There is no additional benefits received from taking more than 5 capsules daily.

One ChocoNuvo square is equivalent to one CholestaCare capsule and replace a capsule with a chocolate square as desired. You may also replace two capsules with one serving of Ultimate Oatmeal. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @World Traveler and @Laura14 for your nice answers!