Respected Contributor

Re: Does any one have this problem?

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

I'm sorry I have no idea why this is occurring. I know sometimes I get all achy and feel chilled out of the blue. I normally run hot. 
Just wanted to say about the herbal tea if it's caffeine free why wouldn't it count as fluid/water. It's mostly water. 

Most any type of nonalcoholic beverage, caffeine-free or not, will contribute to hydration. However, those alone might not be enough to keep you hydrated. You might still need more water. 

I do drink a lot of water but I also drink a lot of herbal tea and always considered it water too. 

Trusted Contributor

If @goldensrbest was dehydrated she’d feel dry all or most the time. She said when she’s not feeling well. It’s also possible she could be slightly feverish which could make one feel dry at those times. I don’t think it’s because she isn’t drinking enough water. She said she drinks a lot, even listing off what she drinks. 

It might feel soothing to additionally add a nice lotion all over. Best wishes, @goldensrbest ! 

Valued Contributor

Wow! I don't think we have ever been that low on humdity. Not sure where you live. You do crack me up!. You may need to drench yourself in Argan oil! 

Honored Contributor

@DAD wrote:

Wow! I don't think we have ever been that low on humdity. Not sure where you live. You do crack me up!. You may need to drench yourself in Argan oil! 

Why would a person having this problem,crack you up?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@DAD wrote:

Why would I want to use argan oil?? That stuff dries my skin out even more! 

Respected Contributor

@Re: Does any one have this problem?

@Nataliesgramma It's from Caffeine.