Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Know if Noel Had Her Surgery

@Cakers3,

We are so saddened to read you and your family are having such a difficult time. Our hearts are with you and we are sending prayers for good health.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@tansy

@Moonchilde's status was just provided by @Stormygirl in this thread:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/stormy123/td-p/4561582

She is dealing with something but has not been banned; at least, that was not mentioned on the thread.

Thanks, @GingerPeach, for this.  What a relief about Moonchilde.

Honored Contributor

I respect the moderators for doing their job (a difficult one). Her pages of constant quoting of posters was ridiculous. Going on and on about surveys and studies which are pointless was a joke. Anyone knows that polls, surveys, and studies can all be skewed. They are often meaningless, thankfully I'm not one to believe everything I hear or read. If she is allowed back she had better clean up her act. Hopefully, she has learned a lesson.

We all deal with pain, sorrow, and heartbreak.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 @beckyb1012 @MJ12 @GingerPeach @ms traditional @Cakers3 @september @ms tyrion2 @dulwich @newziesuzie @goldensrbest @cherry @123SuzyQ123 @Trinity11 @JaneMarple @proudlyfromNJ @Free2be @Mmsfoxxie @SilleeMee @reiki604 @Pliqueajour @Justice4all @pitdakota @tansy @hckynut @nancy drew1 @chickenbutt @RoughDraft @dex @Greeneyedlady21 @bikerbabe @onthebay

Hi again,

In case you didn’t see my previous note, I just wanted to thank you all for your kind words. Mom has loved hearing all of them. You all have been a wonderful support system and great friends. She misses you very much. I thank you for all that you’ve done.

Noel’s Kid

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@NoelSeven  your mother has been a great friend to me. I never choose my friends by their politics. I choose them for the content of their character

Tell your mom, Pope Francis believes in global warming ,and the Vatican planted a small forest,   to reduce their carbon footprint. I think that will please her

I miss her so much. She always stuck up for what she believed in, and I admire that 

Honored Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

@LTT1 @beckyb1012 @MJ12 @GingerPeach@ms traditional @Cakers3 @september@Ms tyrion2 @dulwich @newziesuzie @goldensrbest @cherry @123SuzyQ123 @Trinity11 @JaneMarple @proudlyfromNJ @Free2be @Mmsfoxxie @SilleeMee @reiki604 @Pliqueajour @Justice4all @pitdakota @tansy @hckynut@ @nancy drew1 @chickenbutt @RoughDraft @dex @Greeneyedlady21 @bikerbabe@ @onthebay

Hi again,

In case you didn’t see my previous note, I just wanted to thank you all for your kind words. Mom has loved hearing all of them. You all have been a wonderful support system and great friends. She misses you very much. I thank you for all that you’ve done.

Noel’s Kid

Aw, thanks @NoelSeven/Noel's kid!   We have had so many nice chats together, often about somewhat serious topics (as allowed by this board) but we also shared our thoughts on things such as what we were buying at Trader Joes!    

And as already pointed out by a few other posters...most of us also shop here at QVC.  I would think our long time status as being good customers, should come into play in deciding the "banning issue".  I know that many of the posters who I think need to get the boot, are the ones who brag that they never purchase anything from QVC. 

Honored Contributor

She was always so helpful, on our diabetes threads, to people who were suffering with the illness. Her husband is a diabetic, and she wanted to keep abreast of the latest information. She also understood how hard it is to be a diabetic, and wanted people to hear the truth about the disease

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

She was always so helpful, on our diabetes threads, to people who were suffering with the illness. Her husband is a diabetic, and she wanted to keep abreast of the latest information. She also understood how hard it is to be a diabetic, and wanted people to hear the truth about the disease

So true @cherry. She also helped both of us to debunk the myths surrounding one size fits all so called "cures" for diabetes. She was a good friend to both of us.

Noel knows a great deal about many subjects and I learned so much from her. To silence her voice here and remove her from the forums is a great loss to the QVC Community.

Honored Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

@LTT1 @beckyb1012 @MJ12 @GingerPeach@ms traditional @Cakers3 @september@Ms tyrion2 @dulwich @newziesuzie @goldensrbest @cherry @123SuzyQ123 @Trinity11 @JaneMarple @proudlyfromNJ @Free2be @Mmsfoxxie @SilleeMee @reiki604 @Pliqueajour @Justice4all @pitdakota @tansy @hckynut@ @nancy drew1 @chickenbutt @RoughDraft @dex @Greeneyedlady21 @bikerbabe@ @onthebay

Hi again,

Noel’s Kid

Thank you so much, @NoelSeven/aka Noel7's DD.  

These boards are diminished without her presence.  She is a steadfast, intelligent, and thorough woman, and I'm always happy to interact with her -- and learn from her.  She is also someone who is not shy about saying she learns from others.

Please convey my best to her and please give her hugs, and also ear scratches and/or tummy rubs to any of the cats in the house that will allow those things!

I hope this ban is truly a mistake and will be reversed soon.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.