Honored Contributor

@stormy123  I am writing this, to let you know that @Moonchilde has gone missing. It has been about 6 weeks since she last posted

So if you haven't heard from her, it doesn't mean she has  stopped caring about you. We don't know what has happened to her. She gave no indication she was leaving , or that anything was wrong

I am still thinking of you, and so are many others. I  hope things are a bit better for you, many of us remember you in our prayers

Heart

Frequent Contributor

You are so sweet @cherry.❤️

I think you meant to call out to @Stormygirl whose nic I'm adding so she'll get a notification.

I too miss her and @Moonchilde.

Prayers for well being for them.❤️

Honored Contributor

@addymarie  thank you   I didn't think it  was correct. Now she will find it if she returns

I didn't want her to think @Moonchilde  had just deserted her

Frequent Contributor

🙏💖

Honored Contributor

What a kind thing to do, @cherry

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Valued Contributor

@cherry

Hi!

Is it Moonchilde that is over at the Namaste Cafe thread?  I think there are a few friends that meet over in that particular thread.  

Honored Contributor

@Elri   yes it is

Trusted Contributor

Hi Cherry hugs and snuggles! Hi everyone...miss you all so much as I am unable to post often now that my health is so fragile. Moonchilde my dear friend hopefully will be back some day. She asked me not to devulge what is going on but she has some life issues come up. I havent heard from her in 3 or so weeks so im worried too. Will write her again to see if I get a response. I will tell her of the multitude of concerned friends she has here.

I hope all here is doing well and I miss you too. Love and Hugs to all of you. I will send on your good wishes to Moonchilde.

Love Stormy

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl  Hello beautiful, so good to see you posting, even if briefly.  I continue to keep you in my prayers.  Should you get in touch with Moonchilde, please give her my regards - Bernadette

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

Hi Cherry hugs and snuggles! Hi everyone...miss you all so much as I am unable to post often now that my health is so fragile. Moonchilde my dear friend hopefully will be back some day. She asked me not to devulge what is going on but she has some life issues come up. I havent heard from her in 3 or so weeks so im worried too. Will write her again to see if I get a response. I will tell her of the multitude of concerned friends she has here.

I hope all here is doing well and I miss you too. Love and Hugs to all of you. I will send on your good wishes to Moonchilde.

Love Stormy

@LTT1

In case you missed this very kind update.

And @Trinity11

All the best to @Stormygirl  Best wishes to both you and @Moonchilde for improved health and all other matters.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.