Valued Contributor

I was so proud to know Dana when I watched the segment of Extra last night  It was so exciting to see her so happy  If you didnt see it you can by just pressing episodes  Many of us that follow her have seen some very sad videos she has posted but last night was very positive

Respected Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

I was so proud to know Dana when I watched the segment of Extra last night  It was so exciting to see her so happy  If you didnt see it you can by just pressing episodes  Many of us that follow her have seen some very sad videos she has posted but last night was very positive

Who is Dana?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Yes, Dana looked great and I'm so happy she has a great support system. That being said, just because she looks good doesn't mean she feels or is doing good. My BIL has cancer and he hates when people tell him how good he looks because he feels like ****** and knows his condition will only get worse. We have to remember, it's not about us, we're not the ones with cancer and maybe we just shouldn't comment.

Respected Contributor

Dana who???

Honored Contributor

Might "Dana" be this person's professional name?  Maybe like Cher or Madonna?  Wish her the best in fighting this terrible disease.

Valued Contributor

Dana Bledsoe

Honored Contributor

I believe she means Dana Bledsoe.  She is the Perricone rep.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

It would be nice if posters would be clear who they're talking about in a post.

ETA: typo

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom Agree although I knew who Dana was - many times I have no clue what some abbreviations are.  TKR = total knee replacement I learned just today.  For folks who love to type on here - story books sometimes - they seem to dislike typing out a couple more words.  Grrr

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

@KingstonsMom Agree although I knew who Dana was - many times I have no clue what some abbreviations are.  TKR = total knee replacement I learned just today.  For folks who love to type on here - story books sometimes - they seem to dislike typing out a couple more words.  Grrr

@fthunt 

Well, between the 2 of us, we would've had this thread all figured out, LOL!

I knew TKR = total knee replacement from threads on the wellness forum, but the only "Dana" that came to my mind was Dana Reeve, Christopher Reeve's wife, who's already passed due to cancer.

I agree, would it kill ya' to post a few more words, so other posters know who/what the heck you're talking about, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.