Respected Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

i wonder about the squatty potty! 

sorry for being graphic but i'm having a lot of problems and i drink a ton of water and as much fiber as i can have without just choking on it. i think it's a paralytic ileus. next time i see my PCP i'm going to very direct and tell him i need to see a gastro.

have doubled my laxatives. nothing helps. dulcolax is very harsh and i get sharp lower ab pain so stopped using it. mentioned my issues to Dr. months ago (bloating, gas, slow bowels) and had an abdominal US.   the US showed nothing unusual.  idk if a paralytic ileus can be seen on US.    was on a certain medication that can affect the condition and have stopped taking it.  idk maybe its just a bad case of IBS-C.   i had a colonoscopy 9 yrs ago.  next time will be 2024.  but idk if my problem will show on a Cscope. it seems higher up on the GI tract.

I have constant gurgling noises. Doctors have been proven completely useless unable to diagnose the problem. In fact one had the nerve to tell me it's a good thing!  Modern medicine is scheme.