Honored Contributor

I will not lie, there are parts that are uncomfortable, the swabbing with vinegar and there are parts that are painful, the actual biopsy. But the few minutes of pain and discomfort was minimal compared to a clean bill of health

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

John, thanks for my laugh of the day. How funny.

Honored Contributor
On 9/23/2014 hckynut said:
On 9/23/2014 moongirl said:

Kachina and Hckynut..

A colposcopy is an examine for a woman's cervix.

moongirl,

Thanks for correcting me. I am so used to seeing and having the word colonoscopy, I certainly misread the title of this thread. I haven't a clue about what transpires in this one.

{#emotions_dlg.lol} hckynut, I saw your post last night but did not bother logging in to reply. I was going to post no wrong end. It's colposcopy not colonoscopy.

Super Contributor
I've had two. The first one was a few years ago and I just remember awful pain and cramping afterwards. This most recent time I was having surgery for endometriosis and had them do the colposcopy during surgery so I wouldn't have to feel it. I had cryosurgery after the first colposcopy, and then a surgical cone biopsy after that.
Respected Contributor
On 9/23/2014 PalmTree11 said: I've had two. The first one was a few years ago and I just remember awful pain and cramping afterwards. This most recent time I was having surgery for endometriosis and had them do the colposcopy during surgery so I wouldn't have to feel it. I had cryosurgery after the first colposcopy, and then a surgical cone biopsy after that.

I use to be plague by endometriosis of the uterus now it is all cleared up went away...