Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise...thank you so much. That was very nice of you. Unfortunately, every time a cure seems to be around the corner it gets shot down. I know it sounds cynical but I really think the pharmaceutical industry has little to no interest in finding a cure with the amount of money they make from insulin and all the drugs marketed for diabetes...

Just wanted to make sure you know that I wish both you and your husband only the best in your journey to good health. Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Cannot get off Nexium

[ Edited ]

Thank you @Trinity11 ,

I can now read your post. I don't do the "read the reply to the reply to the reply to the reply that some replied back to who knows who".  Didn't read the others and that is why I reply to a specific post(er) most all the time. Quote, yes, but "to quote a quote of a quote that quoted a quote"? Not my style.

I hope you are doing at least a bit better.   

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

Thank you @Trinity11 ,

I can now read your post. I don't do the "read the reply to the reply to the reply to the reply that some replied back to who knows who".  Didn't read the others and that is why I reply to a specific post(er) most all the time. Quote, yes, but "to quote a quote of a quote that quoted a quote"? Not my style.

I hope you are doing at least a bit better.   

hckynut

And my style @hckynut is to not sweat the small stuff....