Esteemed Contributor

Cannot find original poster but........

[ Edited ]

I would like to thank her for her post about Andrew Lessmans Vein and Circulation Support .I tried it and I cannot believe how well it works. I have been suffering (really suffering) soooo bad with poor circulation in my legs for a few yrs  and lately it had become unbearable and actually  I was beginning to not be able to walk any more.

I tried AL Vein support and within 2 days I noticed a huge difference!!!

Thank you soooooooooooooooo very much  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cannot find original poster but........

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama

Was that you that posted ?    lol

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma

Nope it wasn't me.  Just liked your post because I felt you were being thoughtful in thanking whomever recommended the product to you.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG,  Whoever it was,  Thank you .I  can walk again      Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama

I am a bird mama too. I have just stopped feeding my birds(wild birds) for the rest of the summer because I was attracting more critters than birds and my neighbors were very unhappy about it. First time in 25 yrs that i have stopped and it is soooooo hard to be strong!

They know me as their head mom and flock around me when I step outside.Thankfully and it is my only saving grace, are the seeds they left behind from winter feedings have bloomed into a natural ,wild garden providing lots of food and tiny bugs for them,for the summer.

I have all I can do to not click on "add to cart"  bird seed  on my Amazon acct........lol

But I  know "my" birds are doing just fine and are  happy foraging in my garden  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

It may have been @bebe777

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma

I'm not sure whose post motivated you to try it but I know quite a few of us here have had great results using it and have discussed it. I'm glad it is helping you, too! Amazing what a difference it makes, isn't it? Who said there is no such thing as a magic pill? Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@MalteseMomma

I'm not sure whose post motivated you to try it but I know quite a few of us here have had great results using it and have discussed it. I'm glad it is helping you, too! Amazing what a difference it makes, isn't it? Who said there is no such thing as a magic pill? Smiley Wink

Yes, I remember several posters talking about it. This is one product I have been taking daily,  too. So happy to hear when it helps someone! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you want to try to locate OP go up to the box, "Search Forums & Blogs" and type in what is helping your legs.  Past conversations with "  "  in it should come up so you can find the one you want. HTH. "Andrew Lessman" 

Respected Contributor

I just researched the ingredients -- Diosmin, Butcher's Broom, plus more. For anyone taking this or any other supplements, I would check for "Side Effects" and especially "Interactions" before taking them longer-term. Probably best to discuss with your doctor, especially if you have other medical conditions.