Esteemed Contributor

I worked out with this thing and I really was pushed.  My friend bought it and I used it for an hour.  I think it works.

Esteemed Contributor

ITA! It is great.

Esteemed Contributor

I am not surprised it works because two of the most effective items in the gym are the weighted fitness bars and the resistance bands. The BodyGym just takes the two items and turns them into one thing.  

Honored Contributor

I've been taking a Power class at the gym for years.  I like Bodygym better.  Much more effective and targets the muscles much better.  

Contributor

Are you talking about the Deluxe BodyGym or the earlier version -- don't know if they even have the earlier version any more?  Any way, I've been thinking about ordering the deluxe version.  Does it provide a good upper body workout?  I am more top heavy and am looking for something to help tone my arms and help with the whole upper body in general.  Are the DVDs easy to follow? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 That is so encouraging! Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

@crosscreek  I think it's a very good upper body work-out. The triceps extension were really tough for me.  I could barely get through them. It left my arms quivering.

Contributor

Thanks Mary Bailey, sounds like this is just what I need!!!  

Honored Contributor

I think it's an excellent product~!  It really does push you but if you are having issues with your knees or legs you can still get a good workout without standing or jumping all over the place.  It's excellent.... a really good product!!  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

I did not buy this one but did buy the compact fitness chair which I just received today!  I am excited to give it a try. I would start a different post, but couldn't figure out how. I don't see a button to click to start a new thread. I hope you all find much success with your product! If you can help me figure out how to start a new thread, I would really appreciate that too! Good luck to all of you!