Valued Contributor

I would suggest you print off the list I'd side effects and call the prescribing doctor today. Insist you be switched to something else. If you go in person, take this printed off list. Try to find the one from the manufacturer. I had to do this with a reflux med I was on.  It gave me insomnia and my doctor said it couldn't. I had the paper printed off in my purse with that side effect highlighted. Handed it over and that solved that. 

Honored Contributor

@Growing 

I have contacted the doctor twice I am not in a position to go see him, still recovering from a hip replacement I am down to my last few days on the med

@Growing wrote:

I would suggest you print off the list I'd side effects and call the prescribing doctor today. Insist you be switched to something else. If you go in person, take this printed off list. Try to find the one from the manufacturer. I had to do this with a reflux med I was on.  It gave me insomnia and my doctor said it couldn't. I had the paper printed off in my purse with that side effect highlighted. Handed it over and that solved that. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Blood thinners

[ Edited ]

Just got the message from my doctor I can stop the blood thinner and I can go back to Advil for pain, which is a lot stronger than Tylenlol

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox 

Glad to hear you heard from your doctor. Yes, Advil is much better for pain, and it also is a blood thinner. With my umpteen colon bleeds I am stuck with only Tylenol for any and all types of pain.

Hopefully everything goes smooth for you in your recovery.

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I'm on warfarin.  No headaches.