Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,441
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@Icegoddess 

 

Thank you for that information about the thyroid.  So far my thyroid is okay, but it is good to know about any contraindications.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,833
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

@SilleeMee 

 

You are right when you say it will last forever Cat LOL

 

I've been mixing mine with Greek yogurt and blackberries.  Cannot tell there is anything in it at all.

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,687
Registered: ‎10-03-2011

These are the capsules I'm taking.

$22 + change/365 count 


4CB177F8-C554-45F7-927C-10292567F2E4.jpeg

Honored Contributor
Posts: 29,903
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

These are the capsules I'm taking.

$22 + change/365 count 


4CB177F8-C554-45F7-927C-10292567F2E4.jpeg


The 730 count is $35 on Amazon

Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,687
Registered: ‎10-03-2011

Re: Bamboo Extract

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

These are the capsules I'm taking.

$22 + change/365 count 


4CB177F8-C554-45F7-927C-10292567F2E4.jpeg


The 730 count is $35 on Amazon


Thanks @Shelbelle   I just realized my $22 price point is inaccurate now too.  That's what I paid on my initial purchase when I set up the subscription.  Now it's bumped to $25, but your deal is better. Even moreso on subscription.  I'm adjusting mine. 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,882
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Thank you for this post. I was going to ask @SilleeMee the same question. This information helps! Thank you ladies! 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 29,903
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

I may try yours when my NOW is gone, it has 180 in it so I have a way to go, just one per day. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,441
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@JeanLouiseFinch 

 

Thank you for the capsule recommendation.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Valued Contributor
Posts: 502
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@JeanLouiseFinch 

@Shelbelle 

@SilleeMee 

 

Than you for this interesting thread. The Pure capsules are not standardized to any percentage, unlike Swanson and NOW. In your opinion, is this a cause for concern?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,669
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: Bamboo Extract

[ Edited ]

@cantdrive55 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

@Shelbelle 

@SilleeMee 

 

Than you for this interesting thread. The Pure capsules are not standardized to any percentage, unlike Swanson and NOW. In your opinion, is this a cause for concern?


 

 

 

@cantdrive55 

Most all bamboo silica extracts contain around 70% silicon dioxide. The other 30% is made up of plant parts, bamboo in this case. Not much difference between brands other than what they may contain as fillers.

 

For horsetail silica extract, that one contains about 25% silicon dioxide.