Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody buying Total Gym FIT?

@JeanLouiseFinch

Glad you found what is best way to keep you exercising on a regular basis. A person need only the desire/commitment, and regularity with consistency to be successful. No machinery is necessary if the above are present.

I could give all kinds of reasons why many do not reach their goals  through exercise. Most that do not reach their intended goals can tell you, if they look deep inside themselves honestly, the why of it. No lecture, this time anyways.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden You said they donate it to where?  It sounds good.  I'll look into it.  Thanks so much for the information.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@SeaMaiden You said they donate it to where?  It sounds good.  I'll look into it.  Thanks so much for the information.

@Annabellethecat66 

I saw one of the trucks at a goodwill one day dropping off things.  You will not get the tax deduction, but, at least the goods are being recycled.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow! I'm surprised by all the negative posts.

I LOVE my Total Gym. I've had it about 20 years and I've always recommended it to others.

But it's sure not the first thing I bought. I already had a weight bench and an assortment of weights, an incline/decline bench, a stationary bike, assorted little grip gadgets, and was committed to what I was doing before I invested in a Total Gym.

Over the years, besides normal workouts, it's helped me rehab after a muscle paralyzing illness, and strengthen up to prepare for surgery.

I leave mine set up, ready to go. I had it in an unused room, then moved it to the cooler basement.

But it's easy to set up and take down, and the new ones are even easier.

@Goldengate8361, @hckynut

Respected Contributor

I, too, am a Total Gym lover!  It is a tremendous piece of equipment and between that and my treadmill, I am fit!

New Contributor

I had the Total Gym Elite and LOVED it. I gave it to my brother as he had gained a lot of weight and needed some help. He uses it every morning and has lost 85 lbs. in 10 months, I gave it to him as I planned on getting the FIT for myself. I missed ouot on the last showing and went online the very next day and it was gone. I'm so disappointed. Wish they would bring it back soon.

For those who complain about the TG, I don't think they have given it a proper chance. The machine rocks.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate