Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Online Only Available

My Marine Collagen arrived today. WOW is that a big cannister.  LOL

I need to shuffle stuff around on my shelf.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@VaBelle35 LOL!  I was just coming here to say just that! 

I'm going keep my spare in a bedroom closet & fill my current cannister.

DH reviewed all my AL stock.  He's really impressed.  DH watches him with me sometimes, but he's not a supplement taker. He used to be.  He quit it years ago. 

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad I bought a little 30 serving container the first time.  I'm using that to keep refilling.

I need to use my flour scoop to refill from this. 

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I ordered a small "try me" cannister as well. I always do that when I add one of Andrew's new supplements to my routine. The small bottles don't take up that much room and I just refill them as needed from the big (lol, sometimes huge) bottles in my closet. 

For Andrew's vitamins there are generally two small bottle sizes. The very small ones are the same size as his 12-bottle travel packs (around $10). These bottles hold about 120 very small capsules (like Vitamin D capsules) or around 75-80 large capsules (Essential-1 or Glucosamine/Chondroitin). The slightly larger small bottles usually hold about 120 larger capsules.

I have limited shelf space so smaller is essential. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I bought a set of the 12 small bottles last year for all the TS bottles I bought.  I have a few left.  They are handy.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

Well dam you all are getting yours and mine is showing still processing.  I ordered on Sunday afternoon.  I was getting robo calls from HSN on Monday with no message so I called.  They said my order was now on extended delivery .  Didn't say that when I ordered. She said that they are hoping they get more.  I sure hope so since I looked while I was talking to her and it was up for order on extended delivery still.  

I bet he is thrilled about how that all turned out for the online TS.

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

Well dam you all are getting yours and mine is showing still processing.  I ordered on Sunday afternoon.  I was getting robo calls from HSN on Monday with no message so I called.  They said my order was now on extended delivery .  Didn't say that when I ordered. She said that they are hoping they get more.  I sure hope so since I looked while I was talking to her and it was up for order on extended delivery still.  

@Suebdoo I haven't ordered directly from the H in so long that I'd forgotton what that "H" stood for. -- I don't miss the frustrations they put me through. 

On more than one occasion I had to call Procaps Labs directly and have them fix the mess that HSN created. And they were always really helpful and came through for me. 

I remember that a few times HSN had to put my order on extended delivery. Each time I called Procaps they told me not to worry because there was more product on the way. I got the sense that Procaps Labs was firmly committed to making sure that each order was fulfilled. 

Bottom line, in the end, if HSN does mess up then just call Procaps Labs and I'm sure they will sort it all out for you. Smiley Happy 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

At one point in the broadcast he said, "I haven't checked on supply, but I think we're okay."  Which was so refreshing from having Shannon tell you right out of the gate that the large size is going to sell out.  LOL

He always has supply, so it's just a matter of changing over one of the powder machines and banging out more bottles of product.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

I ordered late in the day & my MCP was showing on extended delivery right away. But I am actually fine with it because I have plenty for now. 

I am sure he - is happy with the results. HSN surely is, too. I really enjoyed listening to him talk & answer questions. 

...I need to add a repeating reminder to my phone - I keep forgetting to take it in the evening. 

I am not planning to add the protein powder at this time. Andrew's meal plan is different than mine (although I have been there, done that) & I get enough quality protein. 

I'm also one who has supplemented with different amino acids and I always take them a few hours away from protein. They compete & that is not what we want. 

Honored Contributor

My cannister of Whey came today.  I have purchased whey before and nothing has ever been this moist and fresh.  It is like Penzey's spices.  Very moist.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN