Honored Contributor

I used Mr. Rebates and the 20% off coupon and got my Mr. Rebates confirmation email today for my purchase.

@CoastalGal

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I used Mr. Rebates and the 20% off coupon and got my Mr. Rebates confirmation email today for my purchase.

@CoastalGal

@VaBelle35  so wonder why they put that ?  

Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal  I don't know?  I see where it says that but it says it "can" vs it "will" so maybe only certain HSN coupon codes are exempt from it.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I don't know when he will have another TS on the Marine Collagen. I take his Ultimate Friendly Flora & his Digest Assure. Both make my stomach happier. I just ordered both plus some other stuff last weekend during the Essential 1 TS. I used Mr. Rebates + the 20% off coupon. Saved about $70.

@Nightowlz, that a lot of savings. Very impressive!!! Thanks for sharing this info. Smiley Happy

@CoastalGal, in my earlier post I forgot to mention that when Andrew had his Marine Collage Peptides (MCP) TS last September, from what he said, I got the feeling that he wouldn't have another MCP TS until sometime around September 2016. 

Of course, as I mentioned in my previous post, these new expanded mini TS values are relatively new for Andrew. It will probably take him a while to establish a scheduling pattern for them.

That said, having more Procaps TS values is always a good thing. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

This was at the bottom of the blog post today about Lincoln

I will also write another post in the coming weeks, but I just wanted to remind everyone that in about 6+ weeks we will have our Maximum Essential Omega-3 and Ultimate Eye Today’s Specials.  Like all our Today’s Specials, it presents the best opportunity to buy your favorite supplements at a fraction of the regular cost.  We will also be planning another online event exclusively dedicated to answering all your questions, which as I have often said, the health-related information you require is the most important thing that I provide.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@CoastalGal

@VaBelle35 I almost never get my rebates from HSN -- I almost always have to ask for it to be done manually.  This never happens from QVC orders or other companies, only HSN!  I can't figure out why.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if it's your browser or antivirus software that is causing the problem.

I never even thought to check on my rebates until I started reading posts from people here saying that their rebates didn't always go through.

So far, I think all of mine have gone through. I haven't noticed one that was missed.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

This was at the bottom of the blog post today about Lincoln

I will also write another post in the coming weeks, but I just wanted to remind everyone that in about 6+ weeks we will have our Maximum Essential Omega-3 and Ultimate Eye Today’s Specials.  Like all our Today’s Specials, it presents the best opportunity to buy your favorite supplements at a fraction of the regular cost.  We will also be planning another online event exclusively dedicated to answering all your questions, which as I have often said, the health-related information you require is the most important thing that I provide.

@VaBelle35, thanks so much for sharing this information because I missed it. 

I was sure that Andrew's online events would be a thing of the past now that HSN has realized that they can keep ringing the Procaps cash cow with even more TSVs. 

lol, even though Andrew can go off on an unbridled tear during his online events -- since there is no HSN host to rein him in -- I much prefer those events. Hopefully, once he has eventually gotten to share whatever is on his mind, after a few more of these online events he'll settle down and answer more of our questions. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I am so looking forward to more "Andrew Unleashed" episodes.  That really was awesome.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@CoastalGal

@VaBelle35 I almost never get my rebates from HSN -- I almost always have to ask for it to be done manually.  This never happens from QVC orders or other companies, only HSN!  I can't figure out why.

My experience has been the opposite. How strange is that? I always get my HSN Rebates from Mr.Rebates but rarely have received them from QVC. No idea why.