Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Andrew Lessman

If anyone has Instagram Andrew Lessman is on there and shares some nice scenery and dog posts and his girlfriend Smiley Happy

****************************************************************************************************
"Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we're here we may as well dance.” by Jeanne C. Stein
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman

@CherryHugs

Thanks!  I am now following him on IG.  That throwback photo is something else!  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs@jpie

Awww thanks!

Wanted to share that "Retailmenot" site has $10 deposited directly into your PayPal account if you click thru their site!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I used that $10 deal on RetailMeNot during his visit last week. I also used the $10 coupon for downloading their App. If you have their HSN card you can get $15 off $75. Can use it multiple times. Good time to stock up on his products since they are still on sale with free shipping.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

YES it was. It is fun to see throwback photos of everyone, so fun.  If you follow or look at Shawn Killinger on there you can see her adorable new baby!

****************************************************************************************************
"Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we're here we may as well dance.” by Jeanne C. Stein
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

He had mentioned on air that his sister sent him the photo from his QVC photo shoot and Colleen said they would try to post it but I think they probably were afraid of copyright infringement as the lawyers were not on hand at 11 pm at Saturday night.

Love the shoulder pads!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I used that $10 deal on RetailMeNot during his visit last week. I also used the $10 coupon for downloading their App. If you have their HSN card you can get $15 off $75. Can use it multiple times. Good time to stock up on his products since they are still on sale with free shipping.

20% off coupon poped up this morning.  Today only

You never look good trying to make someone else look bad.