Highlighted
Honored Contributor

If anyone has Instagram Andrew Lessman is on there and shares some nice scenery and dog posts and his girlfriend Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

@CherryHugs

Thanks!  I am now following him on IG.  That throwback photo is something else!  

Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs@jpie

Awww thanks!

Wanted to share that "Retailmenot" site has $10 deposited directly into your PayPal account if you click thru their site!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I used that $10 deal on RetailMeNot during his visit last week. I also used the $10 coupon for downloading their App. If you have their HSN card you can get $15 off $75. Can use it multiple times. Good time to stock up on his products since they are still on sale with free shipping.

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman

[ Edited ]

YES it was. It is fun to see throwback photos of everyone, so fun.  If you follow or look at Shawn Killinger on there you can see her adorable new baby!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

He had mentioned on air that his sister sent him the photo from his QVC photo shoot and Colleen said they would try to post it but I think they probably were afraid of copyright infringement as the lawyers were not on hand at 11 pm at Saturday night.

Love the shoulder pads!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I used that $10 deal on RetailMeNot during his visit last week. I also used the $10 coupon for downloading their App. If you have their HSN card you can get $15 off $75. Can use it multiple times. Good time to stock up on his products since they are still on sale with free shipping.

20% off coupon poped up this morning.  Today only

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.