12:00 AM — 1:00AM
1:00 AM – 8:00 AM (Previously Recorded)
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM (15 Minutes)
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (15 Minutes)
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
9:00 PM – 10:00 PM
11:00 PM - 12:00 AM (15 Minutes)

Thank you.  I just ordered the Q10, but only 30, so I will order more, because it gives me engery. Love his vits, they work.

Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's October TV Schedule

Thank you.  October is traditionally when I place one of my larger orders for the year (or maybe just spend more because CoQ10 is a pricey item).  I still have some CoQ from last year, so probably don't need the biggest size.  I'll have to check my stock and see what other specials they offer.

Honored Contributor

For anyone here who has taken COQ 10 and noticed a difference .... what did you notice?

I've taken a large dose AL formula years ago and never thought it made any difference .... just wondering what others know about this one.  

TIA!

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

For anyone here who has taken COQ 10 and noticed a difference .... what did you notice?

I've taken a large dose AL formula years ago and never thought it made any difference .... just wondering what others know about this one.  

TIA!

@Tinkrbl44 

Quite an excellent question!

As a scientist, I dance between effects that we can SEE and those which trigger less visible effects.

We are addicted to wanting to SEE a result from a supplement.

Sometimes, that works.

I also take Lessman's Phytoceramides, for example, which enhances moisture retension. Although I regularly use hand creams, after 2 weeks I could see my cuticles were no longer dry.

You cannot SEE the effects of D3, but we need it.

Same for Omega 3.

A quick Google of Co-Q-10 (choosing medical sites), shows that we need it more as we age.

Famously for docs, high blood pressure is not felt by the patient.

The unfortunate result is that when the doc finds high blood pressure and prescribes needed medication, too many stop taking it because they cannot SEE/FEEL the result. Noncompliance is dangerous.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

TIA!

My energy came back.  I order all my vits from him and my blood work excellent.  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

TIA!

@Tinkrbl44   It is supposed to be good for the heart.  It is now in his Essential vitamins, so I only take the COQ 10 on days when I don't take the Essential.

At one point, my calcium level was high.  It finally dawned on me to look at all of the Lessman supplements that I take, and in almost all of them there is calcium.  As soon as I alternated days to see that I didn't intake more than 1200 per day, including food, it is now at a normal level.  I don't know why he does this, as it caused an overload for me.

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor Well said and thanks!   I often think why am I spending $$ on vitamins when I see no difference but then I think would I be worse off if not using.

Frequent Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

TIA!

@Tinkrbl44   It is supposed to be good for the heart.  It is now in his Essential vitamins, so I only take the COQ 10 on days when I don't take the Essential.

At one point, my calcium level was high.  It finally dawned on me to look at all of the Lessman supplements that I take, and in almost all of them there is calcium.  As soon as I alternated days to see that I didn't intake more than 1200 per day, including food, it is now at a normal level.  I don't know why he does this, as it caused an overload for me.

Is this a new Essential 1 with the CoQ10? It isn't listen on the Essential 1's they are showing now........unless I'm missing something? Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

@emma bunting I think that it's only offered once a year. I ordered it for the second time when it was a TS in June. I got 400 caps for $159, while the ones without CoQ10 were probably less than half the price. But I'd rather take one capsule instead of two.