Super Contributor

Andrew Lessman's Monthly Specials For June

Untitled.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's Monthly Specials For June

@CWS22  & Lessman customers - do you have any info about an upcoming Lessman TS for the Phytoceramide supplement? 

I ordered it as the TS last year June and need a reorder; just enough supply remaining for a couple of weeks. 

It's available to purchase right now, but not at the TS pricing/value

Thank You!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

For some reason I thought HSN has Andrew's products on sale with free shipping on the weekends.  Well, I guess not.  Everything I looked at charged shipping and I didn't come across any sale prices, either.  

When is the next "sale"?   TIA

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@CWS22  & Lessman customers - do you have any info about an upcoming Lessman TS for the Phytoceramide supplement? 

I ordered it as the TS last year June and need a reorder; just enough supply remaining for a couple of weeks. 

Thank You!

@Chi-town girl 

I am interested in trying this .... so you have been taking it for a year now?  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Thank You!

@Chi-town girl 

I am interested in trying this .... so you have been taking it for a year now?  

@Tinkrbl44 - yes, I've been taking it now for 2 years.  He has the TS next Sunday June 26th - hope it's the Phytoceramide. And there is usually free shipping for his TS events

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Argggh!!! The June TS is posted and it's NOT the Phytoceramide ☹️

if anyone hears/reads any updates on when the Phytoceramide will be at event pricing, please tag me. Thank you!!!

Trusted Contributor

The Phytoceramide are on sale plus free shipping and is still a good price.  I bought the pre-sell items and my fish oil. Have heard nothing about it being the TS.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

if anyone hears/reads any updates on when the Phytoceramide will be at event pricing, please tag me. Thank you!!!

@Chi-town girl 

I am wondering if there is anyone here who has a secret inside track and knows what every month's specials will be for the rest of the year .... I sure would love to know THAT.  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I am wondering if there is anyone here who has a secret inside track and knows what every month's specials will be for the rest of the year .... I sure would love to know THAT.  

@Tinkrbl44 - no doubt there are marketing reps for sone of the brands sold at Q and H that post with us! They should just tell us but I think the TS and TSV dates/info have been uncertain bc of supply issues

I think Lessman does provide sone advance info about his specials via Facebook and HSN. 

I just wish they kept the same annual calendar or near it within a week or 2 variance for the annual specials. By moving them around, we sometimes run out of supplements bc I buy a 1 year supply. And when they delay the annual offer and don't announce the new date, it's difficult to deal with it!

Since Andrew emphasizes his reliability and it's related to health - it's terrible to mess with the schedules and not communicate! 

I understand it could be related to supply issues, but to not communicate an update is very poor 👎👎👎

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

For some reason I thought HSN has Andrew's products on sale with free shipping on the weekends.  Well, I guess not.  Everything I looked at charged shipping and I didn't come across any sale prices, either.  

When is the next "sale"?   TIA

Maybe I'm reading your post wrong, but I brought lots of vits last night and today and sale prices and free shipping, plus 10 bucks off if you buy 50 worth.  The nuumber for the 10 off is when you check out, right there.  It's still going on. He has been on all day.