Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's Monthly Specials For June

@Chi-town girl @Tinkrbl44  + all

I've been taking the phytoceremides for about 10 months and bought enough to last me. The only thing I can SEE is cuticles that are no longer dry. However, I'm a researcher, and adding moisture retaining supps as we age (a privilege!) is wise.

Big fan of Lessman, but also determined not to overload on supps.

My basics, in addition to the phytoceremides, from my research on medical sites, are

OMega 3

Essential 1

Cholestacare

Coenzyme Q-10 (200 mg)

Friendly Flora Probiotic

Just added (but haven't received) Ultimate Eye Support

When I say BASICS, it means I'm not taking a supp (so far) for a medical condition other than AGING.

It is clear (and Andrew explains it well) that our bodies stop producing many essentials. Yet still need them.

It is clear that we all get antibiotics on occasion, destroying our micro biom.

I noticed that few doctors recommend supplements, even my optometrist. Not against, but don't actively suggest basics for aging (as opposed to supps for a condition). Andrew discussed this yesterday. Seems to be some inside hesitancy for the medical field, but doesn't mean they don't help.

Determined to age well.

Love that Lessman's supp never upset my stomach, are in cap form not solid rock.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl @Tinkrbl44  + all

I've been taking the phytoceremides for about 10 months and bought enough to last me. The only thing I can SEE is cuticles that are no longer dry. However, I'm a researcher, and adding moisture retaining supps as we age (a privilege!) is wise.

Big fan of Lessman, but also determined not to overload on supps.

My basics, in addition to the phytoceremides, from my research on medical sites, are

OMega 3

Essential 1

Cholestacare

Coenzyme Q-10 (200 mg)

Friendly Flora Probiotic

Just added (but haven't received) Ultimate Eye Support

When I say BASICS, it means I'm not taking a supp (so far) for a medical condition other than AGING.

It is clear (and Andrew explains it well) that our bodies stop producing many essentials. Yet still need them.

It is clear that we all get antibiotics on occasion, destroying our micro biom.

I noticed that few doctors recommend supplements, even my optometrist. Not against, but don't actively suggest basics for aging (as opposed to supps for a condition). Andrew discussed this yesterday. Seems to be some inside hesitancy for the medical field, but doesn't mean they don't help.

Determined to age well.

Love that Lessman's supp never upset my stomach, are in cap form not solid rock.

@1Professor - good to see you 😊

Thank you for sharing your research/info. I buy some supplements from Costco (Calcium, Glucosamine, Probiotic, Fish Oil, Eye Support) . From Andrew - I buy the Hair/Nail, Circulation, Phytoceramide. Plus Milk Thistle & A Brain supplement- I forget the official product names. 

It's good to do a routinely review!

I just wish Andrew/HSN would adhere to a regular schedule for the annual TS offers. I know we can typically buy his supplements at any time, but the TS pricing/value is the best. They didn't even offer the 360 supply of Phytoceramide this past weekend, only lower quantities

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Smiles, @Chi-town girl 

The hair/nail, even phytoceramides are not on my urgent list—but blood pressure, co-Q-10, Pro-Biotics, Essential 1 definitely are. And I want a supp friendly floral to have all of the wee bio creatures in Andrew's (most only have 1).

Also a fan of Andrew's ChocoNuvo.

I am a plant-eater (American Heart Association diet) the last 10 years.

The supply issue is the reason.

That won't cure quickly.

We're still in COVID time, apparently.

woodstockheart.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@CWS22  & Lessman customers - do you have any info about an upcoming Lessman TS for the Phytoceramide supplement? 

I ordered it as the TS last year June and need a reorder; just enough supply remaining for a couple of weeks. 

It's available to purchase right now, but not at the TS pricing/value

Thank You!

@Chi-town girl  just happened to check procapslabs site and you are in luck! Phytoceramides is the TS this month.

July 24 | Sunday

Efficient C™ plus Cranberry Benefits
Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails™ with 5,000 mcg Biotin
Phytoceramides

12:00 AM — 1:00AM
1:00 AM – 8:00 AM (Previously Recorded)
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
9:00 PM – 10:00 PM
11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Honored Contributor

@FLGators   YAY!!!!!!!! 😁🥳. Thank you for notifying me about the upcoming Phytoceramide TS!

This is HAPPY NEWS 🎉

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@CWS22 

What happened to the AL Specials for July?   Did it get poofed?   

Honored Contributor

@1Professor 

Most of the time, I stick to the basics.   

This year I strayed .... and got a good sized bottle of the odorless garlic caps ... supposedly it can dramatically reduce your mosquito bites ... I guess mosquitos don't like garlic. 

Not expensive, and worth a try.  There's nothing worse than a bunch of severely itching mosquito bites!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators   YAY!!!!!!!! 😁🥳. Thank you for notifying me about the upcoming Phytoceramide TS!

This is HAPPY NEWS 🎉

@Chi-town girl 

I've checked, but can't get a definitive guide on HOW MANY Phytoceramides to take.

Yes, one a day.

But many Lessman reviewers take two.

Can't find any support?

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This is HAPPY NEWS 🎉

@Chi-town girl 

I've checked, but can't get a definitive guide on HOW MANY Phytoceramides to take.

Yes, one a day.

But many Lessman reviewers take two.

Can't find any support?

@1Professor - I take one daily. Not sure what addtl benefits for taking 2. 

Make sure to watch or DVR the TS show, typically sone very good details and info is shared. Also I think some reviews are very helpful

And you can always call Lessman or send questions via email, Facebook.

My complexion has been enhanced since I started this supplement - I'm so happy and others notice too. Recently a waitress stopped me as I was going to the restroom in an upscale restaurant to compliment me on my complexion. Not makeup or fashion or jewelry...complexion

I suggest that you start with one daily and give it a couple months. You can always adjust your regime. 

Trusted Contributor

One benefit I have seen by taking phytoceramides regularly is - no more dry cracked heels. I have extremely dry heels, no cream/oil helps. Taking Phytoceramides regularly solves that issue. I stop, dryness returns. Initially I take every day then switch to every other day.