Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's May schedule

@CWS22 

Thanks for the reminder. I need to check my stash but think I'm good til next year on most things. Need Eye Support in the next few months so hoping he will say when it's going to be a TS. I have not been taking daily as I don't want to run out. Guess I need to pick up the liver brain TS.

Respected Contributor

I'll buy the Liver & Brain in this cycle.

I am seriously upset that he has not brought his Ultimate Eye Support, Astaxzanthin, or the L+Z booster capsules.  These were last a TS in April of 2019. I am completely out of all of these. I have gone elsewhere to get the products in the short-term, but really refer ProCaps.  

Respected Contributor

Does anyone have the scoop on his relationship with Muriel ?  Is she just a personal chef or are they are couple ?  Andrew never has addresed her as a spouse or girlfriend on air but did say they travelled to France. I guess its not unusual to bring a personal chef on a trip if you are a millionaire but Ive always wondered what the relationship is between these two ?

Esteemed Contributor

I am happy to see AL back with his vitamins I have always which have always been important but even more so now with everything going on, more than clothes and jewelry which I really don't need more of either.

I tried his Phytoceramides and did notice how my skin over all retained moisture and then I ran out and with all the washing and showering lately my skin has become so dry and ashy so I am glad to be ordering the big size.

Honored Contributor

@jpie  @Nightowlz  I’m not out of UES yet but I’m down to a few soft gels of the L&Z. I keep telling myself to call ProCaps to see what is going on with our eye support supplements. They’re been April TS as long as I can remember. With the huge number of reorders each year on UES, they must be getting a lot of calls and complaints. I trust that Andrew hasn’t forgotten about us but that trust may not last much longer if I run out. 

Maybe I’ll call this weekend.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Does anyone have the scoop on his relationship with Muriel ?  Is she just a personal chef or are they are couple ?  Andrew never has addresed her as a spouse or girlfriend on air but did say they travelled to France. I guess its not unusual to bring a personal chef on a trip if you are a millionaire but Ive always wondered what the relationship is between these two ?

@Reever  Muriel is from France. That is probably why they go there frequently.

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@Reever  Muriel is from France. That is probably why they go there frequently.

The way he mentions her every time he’s on she is obviously his live-in girlfriend. 

Trusted Contributor

If you didn’t see Andrew last time he was on a Monday night—be prepared for how different he looks. I had my tv on but sound turned off and looked up and saw what I thought was an elderly lady. Because of the white ear buds I thought they were earrings. That was just that quick moment before I realized what program was on. I was not expecting to see him looking that gray, eyebrows and lashes too. I do realize people aren’t able to get their hair done like usual. 

Honored Contributor

remember when he had the 2 diet products years ago....chitosan for fat and garcinia for carbs..................

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@jpie  @Nightowlz  I’m not out of UES yet but I’m down to a few soft gels of the L&Z. I keep telling myself to call ProCaps to see what is going on with our eye support supplements. They’re been April TS as long as I can remember. With the huge number of reorders each year on UES, they must be getting a lot of calls and complaints. I trust that Andrew hasn’t forgotten about us but that trust may not last much longer if I run out. 

Maybe I’ll call this weekend

I called and talked to Procaps CS before the April TS. He said he thought that the UES, L+Z, and Astaxzathin were going to be the TS in the May broadcast, but he wasn't sure. The rep, Marcus, said that since Andrew had shifted his TS's to be every month (not every other month) there had been a reorganization of the products offered as TS's.

I also asked why the Maximum Omega 3's were delayed as they also have always been the TS in April. In April of 2019, he had two visits: April 6, Omega 3's TS and the following week, April 13 the TS's were the eye products mentioned above. Still it is frustrating to not have the eye products as it looks like there won't be a second May TS weekend.  They are also not listed as a "monthly" specials either.

So, this year Andrew did bring out the omega 3's in April, but no eye products in April or May.  

I do like that he keeps the extended TS prices on all of the products he has as specials because of the Covid-19 situation. There also may be a delay in getting his suppliers to come through with adequate quantities/prices with this current global health crisis. Things are so different for everyone and everything!