Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 361
Registered: ‎11-28-2011

Andrew Lessman's May schedule

[ Edited ]
Live On HSN

 

Saturday, May 2
11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Sunday, May 3
Today Special
Fibermucil™
Liver Anti-Oxidant Extracts™
PC Liver & Brain Benefits™
Phytoceramides
12:00 AM – 2:00 AM
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
8:00 PM – 10:00 PM
 
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,203
Registered: ‎07-19-2013

Re: Andrew Lessman's May schedule

WOOOOO HOOOOO - finally a Phytoceramide TS -  Smiley Happy

 

I paid out my nose for it - and will purchase it again, the lower pricing for such an expensive item will surely do my pocket a favor!

Occasional Contributor
Posts: 17
Registered: ‎06-18-2010

Made in the USA...Re: Andrew Lessman's May schedule

I'm so happy that's he's coming soon.  I've been using his products for over 20 years.  

 

Also love the fact that they are made right here in the USA...and He is proud of it. 

 

Urgent Energy is wonderful.  I've gone through at leat 5 bottles in the past years and it is 

 

the best.  Hopefully He will have it on if not I can order it directly from Andrew.  Thanks 

 

for keeping all of your products in the U.S.  God Bless.

 

Contributor
Posts: 38
Registered: ‎07-02-2010

Re: Andrew Lessman's May schedule

Thank you @CWS22!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,454
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Andrew Lessman's May schedule

With all the handwashing going on, Phytoceramides is a welcome TS.

 

He better have his eye stuff, too, though.

 

 

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Regular Contributor
Posts: 193
Registered: ‎01-05-2013

Re: Andrew Lessman's May schedule


@Ko wrote:

WOOOOO HOOOOO - finally a Phytoceramide TS -  Smiley Happy

 

I paid out my nose for it - and will purchase it again, the lower pricing for such an expensive item will surely do my pocket a favor!


@Ko 

I am fairly new to Andrew Lessman vitamins. I do want to try the Phytocermides. Do you take only 1 per day? TIA.

Super Contributor
Posts: 326
Registered: ‎11-08-2019

Re: Andrew Lessman's May schedule

Where did this info come from? It's not on ProCapslabs website or HSN.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,454
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Andrew Lessman's May schedule


@laj3169 wrote:

@Ko wrote:

WOOOOO HOOOOO - finally a Phytoceramide TS -  Smiley Happy

 

I paid out my nose for it - and will purchase it again, the lower pricing for such an expensive item will surely do my pocket a favor!


@Ko 

I am fairly new to Andrew Lessman vitamins. I do want to try the Phytocermides. Do you take only 1 per day? TIA.


 

Yes one a day. Andrew says he takes 2 a day because it's so dry in Nevada.

 

I was taking 2 in the winter and dropping back to 1 makes me sad.  

 

So listen to me.  Only take 1 ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor
Posts: 361
Registered: ‎11-28-2011

Re: Andrew Lessman's May schedule

[ Edited ]

@Tangocash wrote:

Where did this info come from? It's not on ProCapslabs website or HSN.


 

It came from the ProCaps site. It must've been taken down temporarily today because now I see they've added three more products to the TS list. I revised my initial post to reflect the new info but here are the four items that will be a TS now:

 

Fibermucil™
Liver Anti-Oxidant Extracts™
PC Liver & Brain Benefits™
Phytoceramides
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,741
Registered: ‎06-09-2014

Re: Andrew Lessman's May schedule

Gave up and ordered my astaxanthin today.  At least I got special pricing if not a TS.