Regular Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's May schedule

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@laj3169 wrote:

@MoonieBaby wrote:

WOOOOO HOOOOO - finally a Phytoceramide TS -  Smiley Happy

I paid out my nose for it - and will purchase it again, the lower pricing for such an expensive item will surely do my pocket a favor!

@MoonieBaby 

I am fairly new to Andrew Lessman vitamins. I do want to try the Phytocermides. Do you take only 1 per day? TIA.

Yes one a day. Andrew says he takes 2 a day because it's so dry in Nevada.

I was taking 2 in the winter and dropping back to 1 makes me sad.  

So listen to me.  Only take 1 ;o)

@VaBelle35 

Thank you so much for that info. I appreciate it!

Honored Contributor

@Tangocash wrote:

Where did this info come from? It's not on ProCapslabs website or HSN.

@Tangocash 

I have been checking waiting for him to post. Just checked nothing was there. It comes up with IE but did not show up using Chrome? I have never had any problems before using Chrome?

Thx for sharing @CWS22  I think I'm stocked for the next year but need to double check.

Regular Contributor

Great. I just opened my last bottle of Fibermucil yesterday. Even so always happy to see Andrew.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting the information. Nothing I’m interested in or need, much to the benefit of my budget! Information is always educational.
Respected Contributor

I think I have what I need....I picked up the Fish Oil TS last time....got the new glutathione (been sitting at post office near me for 6 days now!) plus I picked up just last night Vit C caps large size.  With that $20 off coupon it was a great deal...along with free shipping.  

Respected Contributor

@laj3169 

Sorry to reply so late...

I take one per day - yes, though some of the female hosts say they take 2, it's just not in my pocket-book to go through the capsules quite so fast!

The benefit for me personally is less dry skin and it seems noticeable even in my eyes, which used to feel dry and itchy, not as much since taking this supplement.

Honored Contributor

Eyes!  Yes indeed.  I rarely put drops in anymore.  That was the first thing I realized when I bought the first bottle, I found I wasn't using drops several times a day.   When I ran out of phytoceramide, it was the first thing I felt revert back.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

@laj3169 

I take one per day - yes, though some of the female hosts say they take 2, it's just not in my pocket-book to go through the capsules quite so fast!

The benefit for me personally is less dry skin and it seems noticeable even in my eyes, which used to feel dry and itchy, not as much since taking this supplement.

Are you talking about Fish oil or glutathione?

Regular Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@MoonieBaby wrote:

@laj3169 

Are you talking about Fish oil or glutathione?

@BeautyAddiction

We are talking about how many of the phytoceramides that is going to be a TS May 2nd & 3rd. HTH.

Super Contributor

Just wanted to remind anyone who didn't see this thread already - Andrew's visit on HSN is this weekend.