Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's July schedule is posted

This morning, I opened my Marine Collagen TS from last July.

It has a yellow scoop and the serving size is now 5.5 grams (it was previously 5 grams in the old container).

I didn't get my scale out (but I can), but I put the contents of the yellow scoop in to the old white scoop and that seemed like more than .5 gram difference to me.

The size of the new container holds 69.8 oz.  I don't have my old container anymore, so if someone has a pre-yellow scoop 360 serving size container, can you let us know how many ounces is in the container?

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

I opened the July'17 container too but didn't notice the scoop, must be buried in there somewhere. I just transfered into a lock & lock & used the scoop from the old one! I think I do have the container from the previous one, not recycled yet. will check & report back later when i get home. The container is definitely larger than the old one. 

Honored Contributor

The new scoop is yellow, so you shouldn't be able to miss it.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@TW wrote:

I used to order his vitamins but don't take them anymore due to the insanely high levels of certain vitamins.  Also, if you take otther products from his line it's easy to overdose since some of the same vitamins are in other products.  Consumer lab posts safe levels of certain vitamins and these do not comply. 

@TW  I have had to dial back on some due to the B12.  While B12 does not stay in your body, if you have a cobalt allergy like I do, high levels can lead to dermatitis.

I found that tidbit out by accident and it explained all of my hand and arm dermatitis.  As soon as I dialed back, it completely went away in a few days.

I knew B12 was in a lot of things, some in very small amounts, but when I added it all up, it was a LOT.

So, yes, you do need to look at the cumulative amounts for all types of reasons.

Also,I read the research to see how long a supplement was taken and the amount taken and the impact of taking it.  I have the safe upper limits list from the FDA, but I think the research has a little more meat to it.

@VaBelle35

Thank you! I have read that some people (rare) are allergic to B vitamins. I am one of them...sad sad. This is why regular oneca day type vitamins make me very sick to my stomach. It irritates me that no doctors will tell me this!

Our DD has broken out in an eczema rash badly on her arms...yep it appears to be from a diet supplement. I am going to show her what you wrote about cobalt. Hmmmm...

MCP...so Since I will get a terribly uncomfortable rash from niacin and biotin, cannot take Hair, Skin Nails... but the MCP has given me beautiful nails! 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35

I have a theory and have you ever heard if this is true?

When I take supplements, they must build up in my digestive system and then they work. 

The Immune Complex seems to have kept me well since January...a new record here ❤️🇺🇸💙

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been on Immune Factors since Fall 2014, right after I got over my last sinus infection.  I haven't had a cold or anything respiratory or digestive since.

I can't contribute that entirely to Immune Factors, because at the same time I switched to a Paleo diet, became a crazy hand washer, and stopped the constant airplane travel.  But I won't be without it, just in case it's helping.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

It has a yellow scoop and the serving size is now 5.5 grams (it was previously 5 grams in the old container).

I didn't get my scale out (but I can), but I put the contents of the yellow scoop in to the old white scoop and that seemed like more than .5 gram difference to me.

The size of the new container holds 69.8 oz.  I don't have my old container anymore, so if someone has a pre-yellow scoop 360 serving size container, can you let us know how many ounces is in the container?

@VaBelle35 - checked my older bottle, the label is ripped right where the oz is mentioned, darn! I checked the serving size on the old one, it’s 1 scoop - 5.5g.

Kept them side by side, the new bottle is bigger in diameter & the older is slightly taller. The new one is not filled to the top, so maybe the quantity/weight is the same on both.

What’s crazy is the scoop size. The yellow one is much larger! Either the old scoop was messed up or the new one is. They both can’t be 5.5g. 

Honored Contributor

Okay that's so strange.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@VaBelle35

I’m glad that you posted this about the scoop! I opened my container in January & poured some into a smaller container to use. The scoop did not reveal itself so I have just been using the one that came in my last container. Your post motivated me to look for the new yellow scoop and it is definitely larger! I’ve been short changing myself for months! I don’t have the old container to check the serving size.

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I've been on Immune Factors since Fall 2014, right after I got over my last sinus infection.  I haven't had a cold or anything respiratory or digestive since.

I can't contribute that entirely to Immune Factors, because at the same time I switched to a Paleo diet, became a crazy hand washer, and stopped the constant airplane travel.  But I won't be without it, just in case it's helping.

@VaBelle35  IMMUNE FACTORS is amazing.  We've been taking that since he introduced it and I know if helps a lot.  Many years ago we would even double up on them before we visited my nephews who often times had colds, etc.  THANK YOU IMMUNE FACTORS!!!!!!!!    Good luck with your Paleo diet.