Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,319
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Andrew Lessman's July schedule is posted


@VaBelle35 wrote:

Remember you can always return it if you can't deal with it, but I think if you try mixing it with different things (and I mix it in a 1/3 cup of coffee with MCT oil and coconut milk) and drink it like a shot.


@VaBelle35 @tillyny

 

I don't drink coffee or tea or milk etc. Pretty much all I drink is water. I don't know I would mix it with on a daily basis.

Super Contributor
Posts: 346
Registered: ‎04-07-2010

Re: Andrew Lessman's July schedule is posted

I used to order his vitamins but don't take them anymore due to the insanely high levels of certain vitamins.  Also, if you take otther products from his line it's easy to overdose since some of the same vitamins are in other products.  Consumer lab posts safe levels of certain vitamins and these do not comply. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,057
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Andrew Lessman's July schedule is posted

@Nightowlz  You could try some of the flavored waters.  That's what I did originally when I was just taking the MC on it's own.

 

I found the berry flavor ones work better with the newest version, but you can try a citrus flavor and a berry flavor and see what works.


These would be "still" flavored water, not flavored seltzer/club soda.  

 

That would be like taking Alka Seltzer.  LOL

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,057
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Andrew Lessman's July schedule is posted


@TW wrote:

I used to order his vitamins but don't take them anymore due to the insanely high levels of certain vitamins.  Also, if you take otther products from his line it's easy to overdose since some of the same vitamins are in other products.  Consumer lab posts safe levels of certain vitamins and these do not comply. 


 

@TW  I have had to dial back on some due to the B12.  While B12 does not stay in your body, if you have a cobalt allergy like I do, high levels can lead to dermatitis.

 

I found that tidbit out by accident and it explained all of my hand and arm dermatitis.  As soon as I dialed back, it completely went away in a few days.

 

I knew B12 was in a lot of things, some in very small amounts, but when I added it all up, it was a LOT.

 

So, yes, you do need to look at the cumulative amounts for all types of reasons.

 

Also,I read the research to see how long a supplement was taken and the amount taken and the impact of taking it.  I have the safe upper limits list from the FDA, but I think the research has a little more meat to it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,057
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Andrew Lessman's July schedule is posted


@tillyny wrote:

If you place an order and the price of the item drops within 30 days you can call HSN and they will refund the difference.


@tillyny  Thank you for this post.

 

I ordered it last night and will request the price change next weekend.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,057
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Andrew Lessman's July schedule is posted

I think the item has to ship first to get the adjustment though.  Because I have purchased things weekend 1 of his visit and then weekend 2 it's cheaper and i have to wait until it ships or I receive it (I forget which) before they can make the adjustment.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,936
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Re: Andrew Lessman's July schedule is posted

I've been taking Andrew Lessman vitamins for almost 30 years.  I take anywhere from 8-14 each night, including the multi.  When people in my office are sick for the second and third time during the year,  I just keep taking his vitamins.   We went to Alaska last year and the second half of the trip was a cruise.  EVERYONE in our group got sick with colds, and some people on the ship were quarantined to their cabins.  My husband (who also takes his vitamins) and I were the ONLY TWO in our group who did not get sick.  You have to just be knowledgeable about what you're taking.  It's like skincare....  you wouldn't use every product in a skincare line....  the same here.  

I trust the quality of his products and the information.  Then I decide what will work best for us.

 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,463
Registered: ‎09-22-2010

Re: Andrew Lessman's July schedule is posted

@Nightowlz

 

This product is definitely not tasteless.  I can detect something and have not even made a dent in the large container I bought last year.  In fact, I think I used it for a few days and that was it. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,319
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Andrew Lessman's July schedule is posted


@Shaunac wrote:

@Nightowlz

 

This product is definitely not tasteless.  I can detect something and have not even made a dent in the large container I bought last year.  In fact, I think I used it for a few days and that was it. 


@Shaunac

 

Thanks for the review. I figured since there were reviews complaining of the smell or taste with my nose I will also be able to smell & taste it. 

Maybe I will order the small size this TS & order the larger size next TS if I can stomach it.

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,319
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Andrew Lessman's July schedule is posted


@VaBelle35 wrote:

@Nightowlz  You could try some of the flavored waters.  That's what I did originally when I was just taking the MC on it's own.

 

I found the berry flavor ones work better with the newest version, but you can try a citrus flavor and a berry flavor and see what works.


These would be "still" flavored water, not flavored seltzer/club soda.  

 

That would be like taking Alka Seltzer.  LOL


@VaBelle35 Thx. I will try that if I order the small size to try out.