Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman another show?

The more I think about the chocolate, the more I think it may be a powder form with the cholestacare in it.  Sort of like unsweetened cocoa vs chocolate bars.

I can't see him making bars without building a whole new wing with all new equipment.

I see him sticking with powders, which has worked very well for him so far.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

The more I think about the chocolate, the more I think it may be a powder form with the cholestacare in it.  Sort of like unsweetened cocoa vs chocolate bars.

I can't see him making bars without building a whole new wing with all new equipment.

Ahh, powder makes sense!  I was envisioning chocolate bars ☺️. My cholesterol is good so I will likely pass on this either way.  

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Probably right about being powder. Chocolate is hard to ship in the summer.

Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

I did hear Andrew mention a new chocolate product he hoped to have out in December if all goes according to plan.  I think the mention was in last night's show.  I took it to just be chocolate with his Cholestolcare (?) in it.  

Oh, that is how I heard it too. Just remembered that it sounded like he said it was the cholesterol product.