Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman another show?

I thought I saw a post on the forums that said Andrew is doing another show next weekend with host picks? Am I dreaming? LOL!!! I could not find the post. I did not watch his shows so did not hear if he's doing another show on HSN or online show before Jan. Did anyone watch & hear him say anything? I thought he said on his online show his new product would be out in a month or 2 so that would be next month. Thought maybe he would have a special show for that.

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman another show?

He sometimes calls in for Host Pick, but he's not having a show.

He did say he's definitely doing another online show, but he has not stated a month/date for it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

He did say he's definitely doing another online show, but he has not stated a month/date for it.

Thank you. I wonder when he will have his new product?

Valued Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I'm not sure what new product you are thinking about but he did state that hopefully in Dec, he's going to have a new chocolate with cholestralcare in it.......He's hoping it will be in December but can't remember if he stated why he's not sure.

Honored Contributor

I watched this past weekend and understood that this coming weekend there would be TWO host picks. New to HSN, so I didn't know if that meant he would be there or not.

I also heard him say something about possibly an online show again, but in a couple of months. He talked about a product he would be having then that had chocolate incorporating one of his other products. Since I am quite new to Lessman, I was not familiar with the product name and it went in one ear and out the other. Sorry I can't remember. 

@bebe777 watched his program and made some comments in another thread. You might check that out. Don't recall if she addressed that. Hopefully she will respond. She knows his schedule very well. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Jayjay wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I'm not sure what new product you are thinking about but he did state that hopefully in Dec, he's going to have a new chocolate with cholestralcare in it.......He's hoping it will be in December but can't remember if he stated why he's not sure.

I missed most of his presentations this time around... I hope he has a plain version for chocolate lovers who don't want his cholesterol lowering supplement. lol

Honored Contributor

Below is some additional info that Andrew shared during his recent shows. -- bebe Smiley Happy

______

HOST PICK IN OCTOBER

In October, Colleen’s host pick will be an Andrew Lessman product.

UPCOMING HSN TV as well as ONLINE SHOWS IN NOVEMBER 

During his most recent visit, Andrew mentioned how much he enjoyed his recent September 13th online show. He said that he plans to have another online show in about a month (which would be mid November). 

In past years, Andrew has done remote HSN TV segments (and maybe a few shows) in either late November or early December. He calls in from Colorado or Nevada.

Generally the special offer (it’s not a TS) has been 30 or 60 capsule sizes of some of his top supplements. He’s done 8-bottle (around $80) and 16-bottle (around $160) holiday specials. — A number of the supplements included are the more expensive supplements such as CoQ10 and Ultimate Eye. It gives people a chance to try a cross-section of Andrew’s top supplements.

UPCOMING PROCAPS LABS TS VALUES — 2016

Omega-3 — “there’ll be a TS probably in April or May 2016.” — for the past few years Andrew has done the TS on the Maximum Essential Omega-3 product.

Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails (HHSN) — “there’s not a TS until the second half of 2016.” — (my guess would be probably in July 2016 because that is when Andrew traditionally does his HHSN TS).

Calcium/Magnesium Intensive Care & Vitamin D — Because of the sizes here, it's likely going to be more than year before we do this today's special again. So I suspect this today's special it will be at least 15 to 18 months from now and probably NOT a year from now. These supplements Will probably not be in another TS until sometime in 2017 because, basically, even if you took two vitamin D capsules daily that would give you enough vitamin D for about a year and a half. — Given the sizes available in the TS, Andrew does not think that these products will be available as a TS for the next year and half.  Both of these products are incredibly stable, So you don't have to worry about potency.

MURIEL’S NEW YOUTUBE COOKING CHANNEL — EATING WELL WITH MURIEL 

Muriel has a new YouTube cooking channel called Eating Well with Muriel. She is doing YouTube cooking videos with Andrews niece, Chloe. All summer they've been shooting cooking videos on YouTube. A new one has been added to YouTube today (October 4th) with Andrew in the kitchen along with his dog, Lincoln. — From Muriel: don't forget to subscribe and click the red button.

________

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz @Jayjay @willdob3 @World Traveler

lol, from what Andrew said, he's got a chocolate product in the works. But from the way he described his focus, I think it's a way down the road. Everyone's gotten on the chocolate antioxidant bandwagon but without really giving serious consideration to the key ingredients involved (so it's a lot of smoke and mirrors).

I doubt Andrew will come out with something until he feels it fills a read nutritional void... lol, and tastes really good. Smiley Wink

His CholestaCare was originally supposed to be added to chocolate, until he realized how beneficial it would be when added to his Ultimate Oatmeal and Oat Bran.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Found the name of the ingredient in his new product. It's Berberine & is suppose to help with diabetes, cholesterol & not sure what else. Not sure what words he used but I thought he meant the product would be available in 1-2 months. Don't know what other ingredients will be in this product either. Never heard him talk about a new chocolate product.

Trusted Contributor

I did hear Andrew mention a new chocolate product he hoped to have out in December if all goes according to plan.  I think the mention was in last night's show.  I took it to just be chocolate with his Cholestolcare (?) in it.  

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt