Trusted Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Women's Wellness

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 HSN or directly from Procaps Laboratories.  When he visits HSN there is free shipping and reduced prices at both locations. 

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gabstoomuch wrote:

@Nightowlz If you think there might be something going on with your thyroid or adrenals, be careful of AL's womens wellness. They are sot based, and soy is an endocrine disrupter. Just FYI Smiley Happy

@gabstoomuch 

I'm hypothyroid. Just had labs done end of April & they were ok. I know Women's Wellness is soy based & I probably should not be using it. I already went through menopause & all the nasty symptoms from it. Thought I was done with it until I started back up being moody with outbursts, irritable, on edge, nauseous, dizziness off & on, weight loss & felt like I was going to pass out several times along with some other symptoms.  I thought I would try Andrew's product to see if it would balance my hormones. Now wondering if it's my adrenal glands. My sister said maybe Addisons. My symptoms could be a number of things. My doctor moved his practice to another town. I don't have an appt until Oct. Doubt I can get in before that since this office took on a lot of my doctors patients.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Where do you order Lessman vitamins?

I order on HSN during his visits since he has specials & free shipping. If I need something before another one of his visits I will buy from his site procapslabs.com

Trusted Contributor

I used to take it, but had to stop since it contains soy and I have thyroid issues.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

WW has green tea extract.   this may contain caffeine hence the insomnia - if you are sensitive to caffeine

i don't drink green tea but i like smoked salmon and i notice the processors now use green tea extract. it was giving me insomnia. i am very sensitive to caffeine in any form.

@CatsyCline

Green tea must be the problem. I think the only caffeine I get is from chocolate. I don't drink coffee, tea or pop, just water. Caffeine gives me the jitters & makes me feel like I'm going to fast. LOL!!! I only took 1 yesterday but still did not sleep good last night but I slept in a hotel last night & never sleep good in one of those. I may be able to get some sleep tonight at my sisters in Fl after being in the car again today for another 11 hrs. I may not be able to keep taking it. I had another product of his that had green tea in it & it did I the same thing.

Honored Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

@Nightowlz, thank you for this, I will look into those, surely I could use more energy. I've been taking Centrum for years and am running low, so now would be a great time to order them.

@World Traveler, I also have had great results with the Choconuvo. After just 7 weeks, my total cholesterol went down 20 something points. And for once, I'm looking forward to my next cholesterol check to see how much lower it is.

@LIndaMJ Your welcome. Just wanted to say it's not a multi vitamin like centrum. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

Do you take this? I started taking it a few weeks ago. I have more energy. Does it give you more energy? Do you take 1 or 2 per day? I started out with 2 because that's what it says on the bottle. I only took 1 this morning to see if it will work better for me since I have had problems sleeping since I started taking it. 

@Nightowlz

I take Ultimate Women's Wellness and yes I do feel more energized on it.  It started taking it in April 2015 to help me transition from BCPs after 27 years.  I think I bought a 3 month supply.  I didn't think it was doing anything, so I stopped it.  I went back on it in September and really noticed a difference.

I believe last time he was on (May?), it was on special (not just the regular 20% off and free S&H when he's on.  I bought a year's supply.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN