Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman Women's Wellness

Do you take this? I started taking it a few weeks ago. I have more energy. Does it give you more energy? Do you take 1 or 2 per day? I started out with 2 because that's what it says on the bottle. I only took 1 this morning to see if it will work better for me since I have had problems sleeping since I started taking it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Women's Wellness

@Nightowlz I have a lot of Lessman's products, but that is not one of them. I think I will check it out.

Was that something that he offered at a special price when he was last here or was it just something you got off his ProCaps website?

I'm really enjoying the ChocoNuva, and my last blood work done about one month ago showed that my cholesterol had dropped a little. I contribute that to the chocolate treat. I also eat his oatmeal/oat bran, so it could be a combination of all those products that brought the numbers down. I'd like to think it is the chocolate, because they are hard for me to resist! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler No it was not TS. Don't know why he never offers this as a TS. I already went through menopause but started having some symptoms that I had before so thought I needed to balance my hormones. I did not know what was going on. I have been reading about adrenal fatigue & wondering if I have a problem with my adrenal glands. Don't have an apt to see the doctor until Oct. I may order a saliva test online to see what my results will be.

good you are having results with the chocolate. I would keep eating it. LOL!!

Respected Contributor

WW has green tea extract.   this may contain caffeine hence the insomnia - if you are sensitive to caffeine

i don't drink green tea but i like smoked salmon and i notice the processors now use green tea extract. it was giving me insomnia. i am very sensitive to caffeine in any form.

Trusted Contributor

I take two capsules in the morning.  I do not notice a problem with sleep.  I also do not notice an increase in energy with this.  I take it for the ingredients and notice that it helps me a little with hot flashes.

Do the math.
Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz, thank you for this, I will look into those, surely I could use more energy. I've been taking Centrum for years and am running low, so now would be a great time to order them.

@World Traveler, I also have had great results with the Choconuvo. After just 7 weeks, my total cholesterol went down 20 something points. And for once, I'm looking forward to my next cholesterol check to see how much lower it is.

Honored Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

@World Traveler, I also have had great results with the Choconuvo. After just 7 weeks, my total cholesterol went down 20 something points. And for once, I'm looking forward to my next cholesterol check to see how much lower it is.

@LIndaMJ YAY!!! That's awesome news, isn't it? I think I'll go take another piece of chocolate to celebrate your victory. Smiley LOL  Okay, so it doesn't take much for me to delve into those luscious little pieces of chocolate. They are so yummy. Heart

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz If you think there might be something going on with your thyroid or adrenals, be careful of AL's womens wellness. They are sot based, and soy is an endocrine disrupter. Just FYI Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler oh yes, awesome news! And to top it off, as you said, they are absolutely yummy. Typically I eat 2 squares per day, unless I have eaten or know I will eat something high in cholesterol😀, then I'll have 3. DH has started taking them, his total cholesterol was super high and the doctor increased his Crestor to 20 mg. I'm concerned because of the side effects of statins (been there). Nevertheless, we've got the choconuvo's stockpiled and we have enough to last even past when they'll be offered again. So, if you run out you are welcome to come and pick some up😀!

Honored Contributor

Where do you order Lessman vitamins?