Honored Contributor

Just received my backorder. Did anyone notice the largest size is now 180 capsules? The bottle I have open now has 200 capsules. Wonder how many other products the quantity was changed?

UFF = Ultimate Friendly Flora

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz

I believe when he does a TS the sizing is special for the TS.  The 180 is the everyday size.  The 200 was a TS size.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman UFF

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@Nightowlz

I believe when he does a TS the sizing is special for the TS.  The 180 is the everyday size.  The 200 was a TS size.

Looked back on my order history. He had a special with 200 UFF + Cranberry Benefits in July 2015. My UFF order before that was 180 count. Guess I was wrong.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@Nightowlz

Looked back on my order history. He had a special with 200 UFF + Cranberry Benefits in July 2015. My UFF order before that was 180 count. Guess I was wrong.

@VaBelle35, that was my take on it as well. 

@Nightowlz when Andrew originally offered the Friendly Flora (FF) and Untlimate Friendly Flora (UFF) later on, the largest regularly offered size was 360 capsules (lext largest was 180 caps, etc.). -- There was an ongoing problem with the capsules getting hard (probably because they didn't need... and shouldn't be refirgerated). They said it didn't affect the potency, but a number of folks were still upset about this.

Eventally Procaps solved this problem by just making the 180 cap size the largest size and the problem just went away. 

On a price value related note...

I've noticed that several recent TSV values have gone up in price. I'm listing these prices from memory so the exact prices may be off by a bit... but there have been price increases:

* April 2015 -- Ultimate Eye Support -- $159 for 720 caps -- April 2014 it was $129

* January 2016 -- Circulation and Vein -- $129 for 720 caps -- Jan 2015 it was $99

* March 2016 -- Essential-1 -- $129 for $400 caps (A year and a half ago, I think it was $99 for 500 caps

I'm a bit disappointed because I've been purchasing Andrew's TS values since 2007 and for such a long time he had been able to hold the large size TS cost to $99 for most of the TS values. 

Of course, I realized that costs increase each year and so I was extremely grateful that Andrew had been able to hold these prices for so long... lol, basically I got used to being spoiled by Andrew and am in a bit of sticker shock to see TS value prices going up by around 30%. 

Clearly they couldn't hold they crazy good prices anymore and, once they repriced them, did it based on actual current costs. 

lol, I'll get used to it... but I hope Andrew can keep these new prices in place going forward for a good while. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

bebe777 never knew he had a 360 ct of the UFF. That must have been before I started taking it. I know he has said that you don't want to stock up on these being it's a probiotic. You want them as fresh as possible. 

I also hope he keeps the prices down. If they start going up I will have to start figuring out which ones I really want to take. They are already really expensive IMO.

He also had a problem with his Krill Oil. I bought a couple of the large bottles. The capsules were leaking & the smell & taste was horrible. I ended up throwing them in the trash. That was a lot of money I threw out. I just could not take them. Andrew should have offered refunds on all those leaking bottles. I have not bought it since even though he says the problem has been fixed. 

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

bebe777 never knew he had a 360 ct of the UFF. That must have been before I started taking it. I know he has said that you don't want to stock up on these being it's a probiotic. You want them as fresh as possible. 

I also hope he keeps the prices down. If they start going up I will have to start figuring out which ones I really want to take. They are already really expensive IMO.

He also had a problem with his Krill Oil. I bought a couple of the large bottles. The capsules were leaking & the smell & taste was horrible. I ended up throwing them in the trash. That was a lot of money I threw out. I just could not take them. Andrew should have offered refunds on all those leaking bottles. I have not bought it since even though he says the problem has been fixed. 

@Nightowlz, I actually think the reason he says not to stock up on the probiotic doesn't have to do so much with freshness as it has to do with the powder in the capsule clumping... which made folks think it had gone bad and so they complained about it. Limiting the number of capsules just made this issue go away. 

I've spoken with a few of the Procaps CS folks and Andrew puts way way more than 25 billion CFUs in the UFF, so I'm not worried about potency. 

I think the 30% price jump is a one time thing that I always knew had to happen at some point. They just did everything to keep the maximum TS price point under $100 fro as long as possible (for me it was since 2007 which was 8-9 years... it may have been much longer than that). 

Hopefully, with these added shows you will be able to pick up more of his vitamins at TS prices so that may help to offset this current TS price hike. My sense is that the prices we are seeing now are what they will be for a good while going forward. 

About the Krill Oil...

I would have suggested that you could have called Procaps Labs even after the 30 day date and talked to someone about it. 

Procaps is really great about trying to accommodate people. -- I had an issue with my Cranberry supplements about 3 months out and they sent me a new supply... just because it was the right thing to do.

I'd suggest that you call Procaps and ask to speak to a CS Supervisor. If you get Derek, tell him that the girl who used to call him first thing in the morning at Procaps for info says hi and that we chat on the QVC forum. Smiley Happy Explain the whole issue to them, that someone suggested that you call and see if there is anything that they might still be able to do at this late date (since you threw the bottles out). -- Even if there isn't anything they can do, I think that to opportunity for you to be heard would be a positive thing. -- And since the Krill Oil issue really was a problem that they knew about, maybe they can do something to help you out. -- I'd like to hear how it all went. 

Best of luck!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy