Respected Contributor

Ayone use the Ultimate Eye care? Or the Turmeric?  I use Hair Skin Nails.  Not use if they do any good.  His vitamins always get very good reviews but then some doctors say not to bother with supplements if you eat a healthy diet.  I could spend a small fortune if I took all the supplements that sound appealing to me!!

Trusted Contributor

We have been taking the Ultimate Eye Support for years.  I can't say if they really work because, from what I understand, they work on the eye tissue, which we cannot see.  They do get excellent reviews. I have tapered off a few of the Lessman vitamins I used to use mainly due to the cost. I asked my eye doctor if supplements like that really work and he said there is actually no reall science to prove they do, but he would not say no to me taking them. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman TS

[ Edited ]

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Ayone use the Ultimate Eye care? Or the Turmeric?  I use Hair Skin Nails.  Not use if they do any good.  His vitamins always get very good reviews but then some doctors say not to bother with supplements if you eat a healthy diet.  I could spend a small fortune if I took all the supplements that sound appealing to me!!

@bargainsgirl @Eating a healthy diet is not as easy as it sounds.You would be surprised if your tracked your nutrient intake for a few weeks. I thought I was getting plenty of nutrients but I used MyFitnessPal (great free app) to track nutrients for many months at a time and I could easily see how much I was lacking. For example, I was consistently not getting enough Vitamin C unless I made my own smoothies. I also made smoothies using as many fruits and veggies that are always noted for health benefits, such as blueberries, strawberries, avocado. I tried to add in greens to my smoothies , but briefly have stopped so that I can figure how to cook them enough to prevent food poisoning from them. I had to make many adjustments to what I was eating. I also  bought a few vitamins for the days I was low on Vitamin D, Vitamin C and I bought Centrum Silver for Women 50+ to take a few days a week on the days I didn't take the C or D. I was always looking for foods to add in natural zinc. This wasn't that easy. 

What Andrew does is akin to restaurants that feature À la cart items. He makes shoppers buy so many individually sold products. Sometimes there's overlap between the nutrients provided in different product that could result in over taking some. Be very careful if you choose to do this. Read the labels. His prices are high and some similar items can be obtained for less money and still be of high quality. Comparison shop after seeing what you're interested in and read the reviews from customers wherever you look. 

Regular Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

The Ultimate Eye formula was my gateway Andrew Lessman vitamin. My eye doctor noted that I had macula in one eye that was still in the normal range but was starting to degenerate. Soon after I purchased these vitamins and when I returned to the eye doctor the following year, he said that the degeneration had stopped, and there was improvement. He is in favor of natural products, so I told him about the Ultimate Eye Formula. He said that he couldn't say that my results were due to the vitamins, but not to stop taking them.

Trusted Contributor

I think eye supplements may help if you already have a condition, but not so sure if they actually prevent a condition from happening. 

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

@bargainsgirl @Eating a healthy diet is not as easy as it sounds.You would be surprised if your tracked your nutrient intake for a few weeks. I thought I was getting plenty of nutrients but I used MyFitnessPal (great free app) to track nutrients for many months at a time and I could easily see how much I was lacking. For example, I was consistently not getting enough Vitamin C unless I made my own smoothies. I also made smoothies using as many fruits and veggies that are always noted for health benefits, such as blueberries, strawberries, avocado. I tried to add in greens to my smoothies , but briefly have stopped so that I can figure how to cook them enough to prevent food poisoning from them. I had to make many adjustments to what I was eating. I also  bought a few vitamins for the days I was low on Vitamin D, Vitamin C and I bought Centrum Silver for Women 50+ to take a few days a week on the days I didn't take the C or D. I was always looking for foods to add in natural zinc. This wasn't that easy. 

What Andrew does is akin to restaurants that feature À la cart items. He makes shoppers buy so many individually sold products. Sometimes there's overlap between the nutrients provided in different product that could result in over taking some. Be very careful if you choose to do this. Read the labels. His prices are high and some similar items can be obtained for less money and still be of high quality. Comparison shop after seeing what you're interested in and read the reviews from customers wherever you look. 

You are correct about his items overlapping.  I take many of his supplements every morning and night.  My eye doctor said the eye supplement is good for me to take. My macular is also going downhill.  I also take his circulation & vein and feel it works well. I like his items because they are natural and I trust him. 

Super Contributor

OK so me and my husband can attest to how much these work and make us so much healthier even with healty eating. First we take alot of his supplements but for example we take tumeric 2 a day if I stop taking them for a few days my knees start to ache when I take them I feel wonderful. We used to have high liver enzymes and now after taking Brain and liver supplement our labs are in the normal range!  The chocolates my husband only changed taking the chocolates and his labs in 4 months went down significantly in regards to his cholesterol. Also we take the collegen and phytoceramides and the hair skin and nails and both for us being in a low 60's are hair and skin looks so healthy and shiny. THis is just a few things to mention. Yes it costs us alot and we have good jobs so can afford it. Wish it was less expensive but for us they are amazing and will take until we are no longer on the planet. We feel so blessed to have found his wonderful supplements!

Respected Contributor

@beauty0125 wrote:

OK so me and my husband can attest to how much these work and make us so much healthier even with healty eating. First we take alot of his supplements but for example we take tumeric 2 a day if I stop taking them for a few days my knees start to ache when I take them I feel wonderful. We used to have high liver enzymes and now after taking Brain and liver supplement our labs are in the normal range!  The chocolates my husband only changed taking the chocolates and his labs in 4 months went down significantly in regards to his cholesterol. Also we take the collegen and phytoceramides and the hair skin and nails and both for us being in a low 60's are hair and skin looks so healthy and shiny. THis is just a few things to mention. Yes it costs us alot and we have good jobs so can afford it. Wish it was less expensive but for us they are amazing and will take until we are no longer on the planet. We feel so blessed to have found his wonderful supplements!

@beauty0125 

Oh yes you are blessed to take all these..Smiley Happy  

My Husband takes the cinnamon for his blood sugar, (which is now totally normal) he has used this for years..(a few others also)

Super Contributor

I have taken Andrew Lessman's eye support for years. Then he went and changed the formula to gels.  On the bottle is says they are the "easy to swallow capsules" but they are not. I can't take gels. The easy swallow capsules are good for me. I have his Hair, Skin and nails, calcium and also the multi vitamins and they are all the "capusles".

I have emailed the company and they don't seem to care. Said he has no plans to change them back to the "capsules".

Is anyone out here taking an over the counter eye supporr that is a good one and easy to swallow?

Any suggestions would be most helpful.

Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

I can say the ultimate friendly flora has been a life changer. My digestion was so messed up. I think I had a overgrowth of candida. My digestion has been so good since starting these. I also take a candida supplement.  Between the two I just can't believe the difference in my gut. Also am much more regular now.