Honored Contributor

In case you missed it discussed on another thread he has Today's Specials today. Circulation Vein Support & Turmeric are available at TS prices.

Trusted Contributor

I always get this for myself plus for the last few years I’ve been sending to my brother as a gift. He has had such problems with painful legs and he said this has helped him quite a bit. The poor guy—I don’t know why he has had such problems. He is not heavy at all; he is actually thin. But I’m so happy to find something that has helped him. 

Honored Contributor

I’m thinking of trying the leg support. Is the tsv a good deal?

Valued Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

yes, the tsv price of his products have the largest quantity for a price that is often for close to double the regular largest quantity. for the circulation & vein product, usually, the largest quantity is 360 for $90. this tsv is for 720 for $129.90. if you take 2 a day, this quantity is about 5 days short of a years supply (365 x 2 = 730).

Trusted Contributor

@iwrite wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

yes, the tsv price of his products have the largest quantity for a price that is often for close to double the regular largest quantity. for the circulation & vein product, usually, the largest quantity is 360 for $90. this tsv is for 720 for $129.90. if you take 2 a day, this quantity is about 5 days short of a years supply (365 x 2 = 730).

That’s exactly right, @iwrite.  I always buy the largest size possible. It always comes out to a better value. 

Valued Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

@iwrite wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

That’s exactly right, @iwrite.  I always buy the largest size possible. It always comes out to a better value. 

yes, and that many have a 3 year shelf life helps, in case you skip a day here and there. yes, i'm telling on myself.

i can't say all have that shelf life, because i just started watching in oct 2018.

Honored Contributor

Thanks you guys.  I ordered some today.  I hear so many good things about this product and the ingredients all check out!

Valued Contributor

I've decided to try it.   Since I retired, and my hobbies are reading, knitting, crocheting,  I am sitting a lot lately -  even tho my daily step count is approx 10,000 steps a day.  My right knee and hip is painful when I climb stairs.   Hoping that they will increase my circulation.

Valued Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

Thanks you guys.  I ordered some today.  I hear so many good things about this product and the ingredients all check out!

you are very welcome. glad i could help.

if you watched a presentation and heard andrew read some of he reviews of people saying that in a week or less they noticed some improvement, that is how it worked for me. i had this weird pulse thing near my ankle bone started changing colors, even though i had not fallen or bumped it. a long time ago. why, i don't know, but back in ocotober when i first started watching andrew, this product was on and i ordered some. and did order the tsv on saturday or sunday. and this foggy brain thing is why i just ordered the memory & brain supplement - LOL

even though i haven't been on the forums but for a short time, i'm starting to think many of andrews products need their own topic or thread (smile)