Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Nightowlzz  He did talk a little bit about it in February, but I didn't pay much attention because I don't add sweetener/sugar to anything I eat, unless a recipe calls for it. 

But I want to watch and learn about it so if someone has a need for a sweetener, I want to be able to talk intelligently about his.....pros/cons. Oh, dear me, silly girl, there are NO cons when it comes to Andrew's products! smileyloll:

@World Traveler 

I hardly ever watch his shows anymore. DH has a cow when he's on & does not want to listen to it.

I don't use any artificial sweeteners. I use sugar. I know I eat way too much sugar but what can I say. LOL!!! I'm sweet. I try to cut back but I eat chocolate every day. I'm addicted.

Guess we have to wait until next week to find out what that new Maximum L+Z is. Thought it would be on his site by now but it's not since it's not a TS until next weekend.

Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal  LOL! Does your husband not like Andrew or does he mind because he knows you might spend? Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@CoastalGal  LOL! Does your husband not like Andrew or does he mind because he knows you might spend? Smiley LOL

luvitorleaveit wrote:

LOL @World Traveler that was going to be my question too.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 Perhaps you could send him to the store for something you "forgot" while Andrew is on! Smiley LOL

Or....suggest a guys night out with his friends. Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Most  stevia type sweeteners in powder contain Maltodextrin...and  simple sugar carbohydrate that helps to keep the product from caking and I suppose  also added as a filler.  

Perhaos he does not add  maltodetrin.....and That is good.....

EXCEPT he is charging WAY TOO MUCH.  

I will buy the cheaper version thank you very much. 

Honored Contributor

No thanks. I’m sure I’ll watch a presentation or video on it out of curiosity though. 

I dont “do” much sweet. I use pure stevia powder extract (nothing added) once or twice a week in my coffee and that is all. I am pretty sure I don’t need Andrew’s version.

Valued Contributor

RIDICULOUSLY overpriced, just like EVERYTHING he sells.

Honored Contributor

I like the stevia packets from Swanson vitamins. The same but much less expensive. Not sure there is anything he could say about these that would make me want to pay more. I’d rather use the money towards his supplements but no doubt there will be a market. 

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

Nightowlzz  He did talk a little bit about it in February, but I didn't pay much attention because I don't add sweetener/sugar to anything I eat, unless a recipe calls for it. 

But I want to watch and learn about it so if someone has a need for a sweetener, I want to be able to talk intelligently about his.....pros/cons. Oh, dear me, silly girl, there are NO cons when it comes to Andrew's products! smileyloll:

@World Traveler 

I hardly ever watch his shows anymore. DH has a cow when he's on & does not want to listen to it.

I don't use any artificial sweeteners. I use sugar. I know I eat way too much sugar but what can I say. LOL!!! I'm sweet. I try to cut back but I eat chocolate every day. I'm addicted.

Guess we have to wait until next week to find out what that new Maximum L+Z is. Thought it would be on his site by now but it's not since it's not a TS until next weekend.

Maybe he’s jealous!! Lol

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler 

Maybe he’s jealous!! Lol

@GenXmuse 

No he just gets tired of hearing the same thing when he's on.

He does not like what I watch & I don't like what he wants to watch.

He likes the Western Channel or Andy Griffith. LOL!!!

I would rather sit in silence.