Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Sept Monthly Deals

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz Coupons would be nice, for sure! 

My cholesterol count went down so much that the doctor took me off the medication (statin) he was giving me. He was amazed and asked what I was doing. I was prepared with a couple of the packets for him to try. He really liked them! So ever since ChocoNuvo has been available, I have been off the only medication I was taking. I started the product when Lessman came out with it the first year, in October I believe. My lab work was done the following February. Don't know if the count went down within a few weeks or few months after starting it, just that it did go down to a good level. I wasn't way high before the product, but I was over what my doctor felt was good for me.

I confess I use more than I need to. I treat them almost like candy. The last time he did a presentation I recall him saying to use one or two after a meal. I liked them so much, I called Pro Caps and asked if having more than 1-2 after a meal would hurt one's system. Would it have adverse reactions? The gal said the only thing it might hurt is with weight increase, as each one is 26 calories! LOL!!!

She said that Lessman recommends "up to" five a day and she mentioned that taking more than five does not make it work better for you. Anything over five is NOT more effective than just having 1-2 after a meal, particularly a fatty meal. So, if someone wants more than that, all it is doing (besides tasting really, really good!) is adding on pounds.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz Coupons would be nice, for sure! 

My cholesterol count went down so much that the doctor took me off the medication (statin) he was giving me. He was amazed and asked what I was doing. I was prepared with a couple of the packets for him to try. He really liked them! So ever since ChocoNuvo has been available, I have been off the only medication I was taking. I started the product when Lessman came out with it the first year, in October I believe. My lab work was done the following February. Don't know if the count went down within a few weeks or few months after starting it, just that it did go down to a good level. I wasn't way high before the product, but I was over what my doctor felt was good for me.

I confess I use more than I need to. I treat them almost like candy. The last time he did a presentation I recall him saying to use one or two after a meal. I liked them so much, I called Pro Caps and asked if having more than 1-2 after a meal would hurt one's system. Would it have adverse reactions? The gal said the only thing it might hurt is with weight increase, as each one if 26 calories! LOL!!!

She said that Lessman recommends "up to" five a day and she mentioned that taking more than five does not make it work better for you. Anything over five is NOT more effective than just having 1-2 after a meal, particularly a fatty meal. So, if someone wants more than that, all it is doing (besides tasting really, really good!) is adding on pounds.

@World Traveler

That's good to know taking more than 5 will not help more.

I started walking more since I bought myself a Fibit. Funny how that makes you get up & move. I have been walking 4 or more miles at least 5 days per week.

I will start out taking 1 after dinner or when eating a fatty meal.

Honored Contributor

I was hoping his Eye Support vitamins would be on sale.  I take several of his items including the collagen product.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz WOW! Good for you. Walking that many miles most days is pretty awesome. Keep it up!

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@barefootwillow wrote:

Does anyone know when Andrew Lessman will be on HSN next?  I checked his HSN schedule on ProCaps yesterday and there was no information.  

Live On HSN

Saturday, October 6
11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Sunday, October 7  Today’s Special
CoEnzyme Q-10 200 mg
CoEnzyme Q-10 200 mg with Vitamin D3-1000
CoEnzyme Q-10 200 mg with Vitamin D3-2000
12:00 AM – 2:00 AM
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
9:00 PM – 11:00 PM

Saturday, October 13
11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Sunday, October 14  Today’s Special
Cranberry Benefits™
Ultimate Friendly Flora (30 Billion CFU)
12:00 AM – 2:00 AM
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
9:00 PM – 11:00 PM

Monday, October 15
Monday Night Show Takeover
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM

*TV Listings for Eastern Time

@Nightowlz

Thanks for this - I knew I’d seen his schedule posted somewhere!

I need to check my supply of FF to see how much I have. 

I keep telling myself I’m not going to order CoQ10 again because I never experience noticeable benefits but then I order it anyway based on the research. I’ve tried both kinds and it doesn’t make any difference.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone hear Andrew say they found CoQ10 intake elevates the epidermal CoQ10 level, which may result in reduction of wrinkles as well as other benefits with the potent antioxidant & energizing effects on the skin?

Honored Contributor

No, I didn't hear that one.  I heard about improved gum health.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I'm watching the skin research part from last night now.

Interesting.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN