Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Sept Monthly Deals

And to be fair, Nature's code also used to reformulate with research, especially in the very beginning.  

My mother is taking a lot of vitamins and supplements due to a fall and loss of blood and they are tablets and she is crushing them up in applesauce.

When I get up there, I am going to switch her tablets out with AL stuff and see if that is easier for her to take, especially opening the capsules.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@barefootwillow wrote:

Does anyone know when Andrew Lessman will be on HSN next?  I checked his HSN schedule on ProCaps yesterday and there was no information.  

Live On HSN

Saturday, October 6
11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Sunday, October 7  Today’s Special
CoEnzyme Q-10 200 mg
CoEnzyme Q-10 200 mg with Vitamin D3-1000
CoEnzyme Q-10 200 mg with Vitamin D3-2000
12:00 AM – 2:00 AM
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
9:00 PM – 11:00 PM

Saturday, October 13
11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Sunday, October 14  Today’s Special
Cranberry Benefits™
Ultimate Friendly Flora (30 Billion CFU)
12:00 AM – 2:00 AM
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
9:00 PM – 11:00 PM

Monday, October 15
Monday Night Show Takeover
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM

*TV Listings for Eastern Time
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Is ChocoNuvo in October, if anyone knows? Think that is when he starts back up in the production of this product.

@World Traveler

Just posted his Oct Schedule. Does not have ChocoNuvo listed.

Wonder if he will have a TS of this in Nov?

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz Thanks for thinking of me. Smiley Happy

Hoping he will pop it in, in one of those time slots in October, but if not, I think I have enough to make it thru October. Heart

Honored Contributor

I want to say it might be part of the Monthly Special for October.

Last year I remember Colleen pushing Choco nuvo for Halloween.

That was an eye roll.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

And to be fair, Nature's code also used to reformulate with research, especially in the very beginning.  

My mother is taking a lot of vitamins and supplements due to a fall and loss of blood and they are tablets and she is crushing them up in applesauce.

When I get up there, I am going to switch her tablets out with AL stuff and see if that is easier for her to take, especially opening the capsules.

@VaBelle35  I just saw your post and had to jump in and say make sure it's safe for her to do that with the capsules with her doctor. 

Crushing tablets with no coating is usually no big deal.  It means she'll just absorb them faster. 

However, if they have a coating to protect against the stomach acid, she may as well not take them at all because the vitamin will not survive the stomach acid crushed up like that and there will be nothing for her intestines to absorb.  You're wastng your money.    

Capsules usually work the same way.  You want to make sure that taking the capsule apart won't completely destroy the effectiveness of it.  The capsule part is there to hold the drug/vitamin together so it can pass through the stomach acid until it can get into the intestines and absorb into her bloodstream. 

I think AL has an 800 number that may help answer that or your doctor or local pharmacist probably could as well.  I just don't want you guys to be wasting money on what I know is not a cheap product.      

Honored Contributor

@Laura14

Thanks.  That's a good idea.  I will email them the list and see what they say.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz Thanks for thinking of me. Smiley Happy

Hoping he will pop it in, in one of those time slots in October, but if not, I think I have enough to make it thru October. Heart

@World Traveler

ChocoNuvo is this month's Monthly Special on HSN. Largest size is 120 ct for $89.90 free S&H.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz Thanks! Just saw this thread too. ha!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz Thanks! Just saw this thread too. ha!

@World Traveler

I think I will try it to see what I think. If I start using it now I can see how my labs change from last year when I have them done again in April. That will give me about 6 months. I would need 2 large size of I eat 2 per day. Wonder if there will be any coupons?