Esteemed Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Sept Monthly Deals

I have never gotten so many compliments on my skin , even from The Dermatologist, since I have been drinking his Collagen and peptide powder in water.  About two months now.  I never had had skin, and always has Dr.Denese,  Peter Roth, or Dr. Perricone , but this powder brought it to a new level.

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 @Nightowlz

Does this mean that Immune Factors won’t be offered as a TS later in the year? 

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@VaBelle35 @Nightowlz

______

I'm not either of the two persons you tagged, but:

I'm logging in to let you know that Immune Factors are not in Procaps Lab rotation for a TS.  He also had them as a monthly special last September.  HTH

Honored Contributor

I haven't been using AL products all that long, maybe 2014? And it's never been a TS.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@VaBelle35 @Nightowlz

@willdob3

Never been a TS that I know of. I would buy it now. You can wait to see if HSN will send out a 20% off coupon some time this month.

Valued Contributor

I need a good multivitamin, I used to use Andrew Lessman's Essential One.  Just wondered if I should start using that again or does he have another one that is better, or is there one from another brand that you all feel is better

Trusted Contributor

Please don't take this the wrong way. I know nothing about Andrew Lessman but see him mentioned quite often.

Why are his supplements better than any other you can find in stores?  Why do you trust him? I really would like to know as I seem to be taking more and more lately and always wonder which brand to purchase.

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

I have never gotten so many compliments on my skin , even from The Dermatologist, since I have been drinking his Collagen and peptide powder in water.  About two months now.  I never had had skin, and always has Dr.Denese,  Peter Roth, or Dr. Perricone , but this powder brought it to a new level.

@qvcaddition

I wonder how much the cost will go up on this product. He said last show he was not happy about the price increase he had just heard about. Sounded like it would go up quite a bit.

I wanted to try it but I know I will be one of the ones that can smell & taste it. I have tried another brand before & I just could not take the smell. It made me gag. It was NeoCell.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

Please don't take this the wrong way. I know nothing about Andrew Lessman but see him mentioned quite often.

Why are his supplements better than any other you can find in stores?  Why do you trust him? I really would like to know as I seem to be taking more and more lately and always wonder which brand to purchase.

@grandma2pkmh

The stuff you find in the stores are generally hard rock tablets with dyes, ingredients you don't need to fill the pill & make it stick together.

Andrew's are all in capsules with only the ingredients it says is in it. Like CoQ10 it's CoQ10 powder no artificial ingrdients of any kind. 

I can only go by how I feel taking them or not or how my labs are taking them or not.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh@Nightowlz

Grandma2, Andrew Lessman keeps up with the latest research and offers products that do not cause stomach upset. If you believe what he shows, the QC in his Procaps laboratories is carefully monitored. I am a believer from reading up on the Internet, visiting the Procaps site on the internet and reading HSN and Amazon reviews. 

Furthermore, I have had good luck with his supplements. He seems to really care about quality; my opinion is that if he didn’t he would have sold out long ago (for cheaper cost and more fillers).

When trying to find out info about his life/lifestyle, I found very little. The few items I did find out about him were high caliber. He just doesn’t appear to care for putting splashy tripe all over the Net...I like that!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~