Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman June Monthly Specials

You know Alice is a pro because after he subtly cleaned up a few of her rif comments, she just sat back and listened.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

@World Traveler :  Sorry, I just saw your question..... no, I haven't tried either the Pina Colada or the Berry flavors...Might be interesting... but I guess I just stick with the usual Vanilla, Chocolate and Coffee... If I want something with a fruit flavor, I just doctor up the Vanilla flavor as it's versatile....but the others do sound good.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ptagirl  I like to put a banana in the chocolate Secure. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler ... yes, I do that too... also add peanut butter powder at times in  the blender with greek yogurt and skim milk... it's pretty good..

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I've been using the California olive oil.  I like it because it's very mild.

@VaBelle35  I love good olive oil and have been using the California Olive Oil for years.  I sometimes also use specialty olive oils from local stores that focus on OO.   I bought the TWO PACK also.  If Andrew says it's pure, legit and good,  I'm game!  Also,  HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT PRICE.   OMG...   I caught the last 3 mins of the last presentation. 

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Pet vitamins are coming, the first one will be for joints.

Macha product will be out later this year.

@VaBelle35  HOW FUNNY.   This past weekend my husband and I were just commenting on how nice it would be to purchase pet items from AL.  He is such a huge animal lover, and makes such amazing products,  you know whatever he makes will be excellent.   Thanks for the heads up.

Honored Contributor

@ptagirl  Oh, you are coming up with good suggestions. Think I will put in my favorite almond butter, almond milk, and perhaps some yogurt too. Heart

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 I was shocked to see that the olive oil Andrew was presenting is out for delivery today! WOW!!!!! I got the two-container set too. That was fast shipping!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@nyc1 I was shocked to see that the olive oil Andrew was presenting is out for delivery today! WOW!!!!! I got the two-container set too. That was fast shipping!

Mine shipped out very fast too. I can't wait to try it.  A friend had given me a bottle of Greek olive oil a few months ago made from that same olive and I was impressed with how wonderful it tasted.  So I was happy to find him selling this oil and the two pack was a crazy good price IMO.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx  I know! The two-pack price was awesome!

When I was in Greece, I shipped some home and really enjoyed it. But I'm fine with the extra virgin oils here in the United States too. I will be eager to know how it compares in taste.