Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Jan Schedule

@tends2dogs wrote:

@VaBelle35  Hey, it looks like you are the one to ask, LOL.  I am ordering the CholesteCare for DH.  He has an upcoming physical in March and his cholesterol tends to run a little high.  He refused statins when the doctor offered them, so we thought we would give this a try.  I am wondering if the Fibermucil that he offers is the same stuff you can pick up at Walgreens or Walmart?  for perhaps less $$  Do you have any idea?

Also, I am wondering about the ChocoNuvo (sp?).  Do you take this in place of the Cholestecare or along with it?  DH loves chocolate and I thought this might help that craving.  I also ordered the the repacement meals in chocolate.

I appreciate any help you can offer.

He said if you take the ChocoNuvo you don't take the caps. I took the Choconuvo every day for months and had my blood work done and it didn't do a thing. So now I will try the caps and see if this helps. I also refuse to take Satin meds as the side effects  are soo horrible!! I also ordered the replacement meals but after reading the ingredients having surcouse ( sugar) in it I went to cancel and couldn't so when it comes I will  be returning. I think he loves helping people but putting sugar in his products isn't helping.Plus after researching  his Secure Soy is linked to breast cancer but the Whey is a better choice is what I ordered but the sugar is still there.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

@VaBelle35  Hey, it looks like you are the one to ask, LOL.  I am ordering the CholesteCare for DH.  He has an upcoming physical in March and his cholesterol tends to run a little high.  He refused statins when the doctor offered them, so we thought we would give this a try.  I am wondering if the Fibermucil that he offers is the same stuff you can pick up at Walgreens or Walmart?  for perhaps less $$  Do you have any idea?

Also, I am wondering about the ChocoNuvo (sp?).  Do you take this in place of the Cholestecare or along with it?  DH loves chocolate and I thought this might help that craving.  I also ordered the the repacement meals in chocolate.

He said if you take the ChocoNuvo you don't take the caps. I took the Choconuvo every day for months and had my blood work done and it didn't do a thing. So now I will try the caps and see if this helps. I also refuse to take Satin meds as the side effects  are soo horrible!! I also ordered the replacement meals but after reading the ingredients having surcouse ( sugar) in it I went to cancel and couldn't so when it comes I will  be returning. I think he loves helping people but putting sugar in his products isn't helping.Plus after researching  his Secure Soy is linked to breast cancer but the Whey is a better choice is what I ordered but the sugar is still there.

Could you please identify where you read that the Secure product is linked to breast cancer, that is a pretty bold statement.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/07/health/soy-foods-history-cancer-where-do-we-stand-explainer/index.html

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Trusted Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

@cuddlesmama Did you call CS to cancel?  When I haven't been able to cancel online the same day as the order, I have been able to cancel by calling CS.  

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

My order shipped today.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

Hey @Nightowlz or @VaBelle35

Do you know when the TS will online to order?  Does HSN wait until midnight? 

Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

Probably Saturday afternoon/evening.

One time recently, they put all the TS up for the two week period and you could order them all at the same time.   I was hoping they would continue that going forward but I guess not.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shaunac wrote:

Hey @Nightowlz or @VaBelle35

Do you know when the TS will online to order?  Does HSN wait until midnight? 

Thank you. 

@Shaunac For his TS Secure Meals I received an email (pic below) for early pre-sale order which started at 7:45 eastern time on Sat 1-13-18. HSN has been doing this for a while now.

The Glucosamine & the Vein Support this Sat will probably be the same so you should be able to order at 7:45 PM eastern time.

Just check HSN's site 8 PM Sat night.

20180113A_SO_Lessman_TS_Presale_02.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Nightowlz and @VaBelle35

Honored Contributor

Submit questions by emailing askandrew@hsn.com and your question may be answered live on the Monday Night Show on HSN January 22nd 7-9pm ET.
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

TS is available to order online.