Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Jan Schedule

@Shaunac wrote:

TS is available to order online.  

@Shaunac  I thought Circulation and Vein Support was also going to be a special this weekend, if not, do you know when it will be?

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

@Shaunac  I thought Circulation and Vein Support was also going to be a special this weekend, if not, do you know when it will be?

@mousiegirl

It is.  Here is the item number.  #591-777 $79.90 for 360 count. 

I just think they don't have it labeled online correctly as the TS if you pull it up in the search box.  At the top of the beginning of the video, on the home page,  it says:  Choose from two customer favorites and lists CVS and Glucosamine.  If you click on the video on the home page, it will take you to both of the TS.  

There are two options for CVS, be sure to click on the right one.  360 for $79.90.

There is a banner that says:  Buy 750 caps CVS or 720 caps Glucosamine and get $10 off additional purchases of those sizes.  But CVS doesn't offer the largest bottle.  I'm wondering if they haven't put that information online yet?  I'm going to wait to order.  

Trusted Contributor

HSN has now updated CVS.  $129.90 for 750 caps.

Honored Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

@mousiegirl

It is.  Here is the item number.  #591-777 $79.90 for 360 count. 

I just think they don't have it labeled online correctly as the TS if you pull it up in the search box.  At the top of the beginning of the video, on the home page,  it says:  Choose from two customer favorites and lists CVS and Glucosamine.  If you click on the video on the home page, it will take you to both of the TS.  

There are two options for CVS, be sure to click on the right one.  360 for $79.90.

There is a banner that says:  Buy 750 caps CVS or 720 caps Glucosamine and get $10 off additional purchases of those sizes.  But CVS doesn't offer the largest bottle.  I'm wondering if they haven't put that information online yet?  I'm going to wait to order.  

@Shaunac  Thank you.   I ordered three Glucosamine and received a $20 discount  I wondered what that was about, as I didn't see the banner.  Okay, I do see the Circulation, but thought there would be a larger amount of capsules as a special.

I am breaking the bank this weekend buying a year's supply of everything I use, but I am tired of running out and having to pay more, thank goodness for the flex pay.

Honored Contributor

I’m celebrating! lol I did not open last years purchase of the large 720 capsule CVS until August so I only need to purchase the 360 capsule size this year! This supplement was definitely life-changing for me when I added it several years ago.

Respected Contributor

Regarding the Circulation and Vein Support for Healthy Legs, Feet & Calves (the TS today), here is why it is important for every person to research the ingredients. I was considering getting this for my mom, but now it will be imperative for her to discuss it with her doctor. My feeling is it is a no-go for her based upon the info below from WebMD:

1) DiosminDiosmin is safe for most people when used short-term for up to three months. It can cause some side effects such as stomach and abdominal pain, diarrhea, and headache.

Do not take diosmin for more than three months without medical supervision.

2) Hesperidin - Hesperidin is POSSIBLY SAFE for most people when taken by mouth for up to 6 months. The safety of using it for a longer period of time is unknown. Side effects include stomach pain and upset, diarrhea, and headache.

Bleeding disorder: Hesperidin might slow blood clotting and increase the risk of bleeding. In theory, hesperidin might make bleeding disorders worse.

Low blood pressure: Hesperidin might lower blood pressure. In theory, taking hesperidin might make blood pressure become too low in people who already have low blood pressure.

Surgery: Hesperidin might prolong bleeding. There is concern that hesperidin might increase the risk of bleeding during and after surgical procedures. Stop taking hesperidin at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.

3) Rutin - Rutin is LIKELY SAFE when taken by mouth in amounts found in fruits and vegetables. Rutin is POSSIBLY SAFE when taken by mouth appropriately in medicinal amounts for a short period of time or when applied on the skin. It can cause some side effects including headache, flushing, rashes, or stomach upset.

4) Grape Seed Extract - 

• Side effects. Grape seed extract is generally considered safe. Side effects may include headache, itchy scalp, dizziness, and nausea.
  • Risks. People allergic to grapes should not use grape seed extract. If you have a bleeding disorder or high blood pressure, talk to your doctor before you start using grape seed extract.
  • Interactions. If you take any medicines regularly, talk to your doctor before you start using grape seed extract. It could interact with drugs like blood thinners, NSAID painkillers (like aspirin, Advil and Aleve), certain heart medicines, cancer treatments, and others.

5) Pine Bark Extract (Pycnogenol)Pycnogenol is POSSIBLY SAFE when taken by mouth in doses of 50 mg to 450 mg daily for up to one year, and when applied to the skin as a cream for up to 7 days or as a powder for up to 6 weeks. Pycnogenol can cause dizziness, gut problems, headache, and mouth ulcers.

Auto-immune diseases" such as multiple sclerosis (MS), lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus, SLE), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), or other conditions: Pycnogenol might cause the immune system to become more active, and this could increase the symptoms of auto-immune diseases. If you have one of these conditions, it's best to avoid using pycnogenol.

Bleeding conditions: In theory, high doses of pycnogenol might increase the risk of bleeding in people with bleeding conditions.

Diabetes: In theory, high doses of pycnogenol might decrease blood sugar too much in people with diabetes.

Surgery: Pycnogenol might slow blood clotting. There is some concern that it might increase the chance of bleeding during and after surgery. Stop using pycnogenol at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery. 

(Please google "Interactions" -- too much to paste here.)

6) Butcher's Broom Extract  - Butcher's broom is POSSIBLY SAFE for most people when taken by mouth for up to 3 months.

It may cause stomach upset and nausea.

(Please google "Interactions" -- too much to paste here.)

Honored Contributor

Yes, everyone needs to research interactions with other vitamins, supplements and medications they are taking as well as side effects and other ramifications of the products.

Andrew oftens tells us to go to PubMed which is where I go to look at research.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Andrew really wants to go back to QVC.  LOL  He told a Steve Bryant story last night.

The midnight show tie was pretty good.

I honestly believe he buys them in airports.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Noon tie is very nice, too.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

The turmeric 400 is a good price. I bought it April 2017 and again at the December visit for $10 more.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN